Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Most recent EDD for my MSM/White/Aero ordered on 8/8 was 11/17 - 12/27. Seeing the luck on moving up EDDs by upgrading to Blue, I called my SC today and made that change. Now my EDD just says "December". Ugh. Hopefully it updates in a couple days, otherwise I might consider switching back. I love Blue but really just did that to hopefully move up a few weeks as we're renting and could really use it sooner. Thx for all the updates here everyone!

Reactions: jacobvargas
Has anyone ordered a wall charger in the last few weeks, and if so could you comment on shipping & delivery time? I ordered one this morning, but no delivery estimate was provided.

Too bad Tesla is not able to provide a rough delivery timeline when ordering products, the way most online retailers do. I find this strange and backwards given that they are a tech-focused company with a strong logistics capability.
I ordered my wall connector on 8/15 and it shipped the same day by UPS. Later I ordered some carpets that I have now received but you're right...there was no way to know if it will ship in a day or a month. The only thing you know is that your money leaves your wallet immediately. (Which I think is illegal in some states or provinces...)

I ordered Aug 26 with code and it was delivered by UPS on Sep 2nd. My guess is those with code take precedence over regular orders. After all if you have your car, you need to charge.
I’m in QC Canada, ordered one using the promo code on Aug. 31. Got a “Shipped” email on Sept. 3 with a UPS tracking number, but when I check the tracking on ups, it just says label created with no estimated delivery date. I will keep you guys posted if anything changes in the coming days.
I might be wrong but there's seems to be confusion between the "Wall connector" and the "Mobile connector pack". @Bricktopshog I think was referring to the 1st and I don't think there is any coupon for that OR is the coupon simply a $250 rebate for anything in the shop???

Reactions: Bricktopshog
I’m in QC Canada, ordered one using the promo code on Aug. 31. Got a “Shipped” email on Sept. 3 with a UPS tracking number, but when I check the tracking on ups, it just says label created with no estimated delivery date. I will keep you guys posted if anything changes in the coming days.
It should change fairly soon if not yet and the target date listed by UPS will be the actual day you'll receive it. At least it was for the (3) order I've received.

Reactions: AYM707
Has anyone ordered a wall charger in the last few weeks, and if so could you comment on shipping & delivery time? I ordered one this morning, but no delivery estimate was provided.

Too bad Tesla is not able to provide a rough delivery timeline when ordering products, the way most online retailers do. I find this strange and backwards given that they are a tech-focused company with a strong logistics capability.

I ordered a wall charger on 8/30. It shipped the next day. I received it yesterday, 9/6. I live in VA.

Reactions: Bricktopshog
Most recent EDD for my MSM/White/Aero ordered on 8/8 was 11/17 - 12/27. Seeing the luck on moving up EDDs by upgrading to Blue, I called my SC today and made that change. Now my EDD just says "December". Ugh. Hopefully it updates in a couple days, otherwise I might consider switching back. I love Blue but really just did that to hopefully move up a few weeks as we're renting and could really use it sooner. Thx for all the updates here everyone!
When I updated to blue it said nov/Dec and the next day changed to sept and I got a call that a VIN was assigned.

• Informative
Reactions: IndyGopher
Great news! So I changed from silver to blue tonight and the EDD date changed from 10/18 - 11/23 to 9/16 - 9/22!!! And I now have a VIN! It took just a couple of hours. Best 1000$ ever spent. Info below:

OD: 4/27
4/27: Aug - Oct
6/2: 11/11 - 12/23
7/2: 10/14-12/9
8/4: 10/27-12/8
8/22: 10/27- 11/23
9/5 (changed color): 9/16-9/22 (and VIN)
Just curious what do your last four of the vin start with? I got vin for my blue 3 as well.

Mine is 4xxx

Update: My wall connector just shipped this morning (I ordered it yesterday from the Tesla online ship). Given all the comments above, it looks like Tesla is not having any trouble shipping out the wall connectors (an encouraging sign for first time EV / Tesla buyers). I wonder when they will catch up on the backlog for mobile connectors?

Last edited:
Makes me wonder though...I'm waiting for an EU delivery (NL) which has been set to Jan-March 2023 (Blue RWD, Black int.) (Order date: April 2022).

I know another guy (also EU/NL), ordered a Model 3 RWD, red, black interior, he ordered somewhere around the end of March and took delivery on the end of August. Makes me wonder if I have any change of seeing that date moved back to maybe November or December...

Took delivery this morning, car was fine. Panels looked good. 97% charge, quick and painless delivery. And Matrix Headlights.
FFDEFF81-CEB3-4342-8C90-8A6D69975AB9.jpeg

Happy to see a lot of folks getting their 2 week window. Mine got pushed back yesterday, which is super frustrating. Our SA told us the internal date of 9/28 last week, but that appears to be out the window now.

Model 3 RWD Blue/White/18/No FSD (SoCal)
OD - 5/6 Order Estimate - September - November
5/7 - August 23 - October 4
6/9 - October 03 - November 14
8/13 - September 13 - October 18
8/21 - September 15 - October 13
9/6 - October 6 - November 10

• Informative
Reactions: IndyGopher