Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I decided to email my SA in Costa Mesa just to see what they say. Here’s the reply I got back within 5mins!

Our current approximation for Standard Range Model 3 is early-mid December.

A reply within 5mins tells me they didn’t research at all and just replied back with a standard response.
I went to the workshop thing yesterday in Burbank, and they informed the same information to 100+ people.

Then I talked to SAs that I have my VIN assigned already... it seemed like most of them were not even aware of deliveries coming in this week. So don't lose your hopes yet..... I think they are just trying to be very conservative so they would not get any serious complaints later on

So I decided to email my SA in Costa Mesa just to see what they say. Here’s the reply I got back within 5mins!

Our current approximation for Standard Range Model 3 is early-mid December.

A reply within 5mins tells me they didn’t research at all and just replied back with a standard response.
So frustrating! I will also be picking up at Costa Mesa. Ordered SR+ 10/16 black/black with FSD. Sigh....

I went to the workshop thing yesterday in Burbank, and they informed the same information to 100+ people.

Then I talked to SAs that I have my VIN assigned already... it seemed like most of them were not even aware of deliveries coming in this week. So don't lose your hopes yet..... I think they are just trying to be very conservative so they would not get any serious complaints later on
Yeah, Buena Park had to add a third orientation schedule for yesterday. It was about 100 people at the time I went. It was off the hook since they did not have enough chairs to accommodate everyone there. I am sure some of the people are not on this forum or adding info into the spreadsheet. you also have to take the some of the info on the spreadsheet with a grain of salt. (missing data)

Just spoke to my SA. Guess my vehicle isn’t slated for production and was told I would receive it in the second or third week of December most likely. Disappointing.
ordered a SR+ white on white Aero no FSD. 10/14 order date from Colorado.
I ordered 10/13 and no delivery date. Sukigang posted right after you and has the same configuration but earlier devliery date (10/06) and just got a delivery date. I feel like it's getting close!

Just spoke to my SA. Guess my vehicle isn’t slated for production and was told I would receive it in the second or third week of December most likely. Disappointing.
ordered a SR+ white on white Aero no FSD. 10/14 order date from Colorado.
your news is my news :-(. I'm basing my delivery date based on what people with similar configs are saying on the forum at this point.