Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm not sure if I'll be the first person in SoCal to take delivery for this quarter. I ordered a Pearl White/ black SR on 10/4. I noticed that my VIN appeared in the source code this past weekend. This morning I just recieved a text stating my car is in transit and delivery will be scheduled for later this week! For all those anxiously waiting, I hope this will be a good indication that Cali deliveries are coming. :)

Reactions: George75
Boom! Just got a text notifying me that my car is in transit and to schedule delivery. I ordered a white SR+ on 10/17 for delivery in Florida.

I did not complete my payment method until Saturday. On Sunday the SA emailed me to upload proof of insurance for any vehicle. Did that last night. This morning I get a VIN and delivery notice.

Coincidence? Maybe, maybe not. I think if I was still waiting and I had not completed those items, I would get on that, just in case.
There is no such thing as coincidence, having your insurance on hand when asked no doubt helped. I'm sure your vehicle is probably on the same train as mine. Also ordered a SR+ taking delivery in early December. Congratulations!

Reactions: tren01t
Cool, thanks for clarifying. My SA actually contacted me by email last week, and I sent him the copy, then uploaded it in my account, wonder if 2 submissions of the same info was too much for the Tesla servers to handle? ;-)

I'll probably give it to a third person at the "New Owner Presentation" this weekend.
I did the same thing with my SA within a week of ordering on 10/22

Just checked my tesla account page... FINALLY I GOT A VIN IN MY SOURCE PAGE !!!!

ordered 10/11, SR+ MSM 19 inch no FSD, Location - Los Angeles

Hoping I pick up my car next week :)
Got a text this morning to schedule delivery!

Scheduled pick-up date on 11/22

It's getting close... Hope you guys in SoCal get your cars soon

Finally taking care of the lingering trade in info my SA needed so I can make a financial decision about my current vehicle. Should be the last thing needed before the true waiting game begins. He has all the info, now just waiting on the text from him! He says he expects a VIN update tomorrow 11/19. Let's hope that's true!

So I decided to email my SA in Costa Mesa just to see what they say. Here’s the reply I got back within 5mins!

Our current approximation for Standard Range Model 3 is early-mid December.

A reply within 5mins tells me they didn’t research at all and just replied back with a standard response.

That may very well be the truth still, given we're in CA and much closer to Fremont than the rest of the country lol.

So I decided to email my SA in Costa Mesa just to see what they say. Here’s the reply I got back within 5mins!

Our current approximation for Standard Range Model 3 is early-mid December.

A reply within 5mins tells me they didn’t research at all and just replied back with a standard response.
Sounds consistent what I found out yesterday at Buena Park. Vehicles are trickling in because I directly viewed 3 new M3's yesterday with build dates of 11/19 2 X white/black 18" and 1 blue/black 18" on the lot. I make it a point to walk the lot and see for myself