Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Remember the tricks to force an update (when connected to WiFi):
  • Switch updates option from "advanced" to "standard" and then back again
  • Press and hold the "advanced" button for a minute
  • Tap the "advance" button five times
Any of these should cause the car to scan for available updates. I don't have a car, so can't verify, but evidence from others seem very promising.

Glad you are still loving it, but that's not really a surprise. I'm hoping I'm not too far behind.
Lol sounds like a cheat code Nintendo. Up down up down left right A B Select Start

View attachment 479763

Well here it is!
It showed up late but, he found his new home.
Way too many feelings to try and explain.
I’m sure those that already got their M3 can relate and for those that are waiting, I hope you feel the same way I do. Extremely grateful, excited, and happy all at the same time. Your time is coming :)
Cheers until tomorrow;
John
Congratulations

Reactions: SSS6 and AZjohnInCA
Just got a text from Tesla saying my car is in transit and to schedule delivery with a link. My options were 12/10, 12/11, or 12/12, original text said 12/1-12/9 window, oh well. I clicked the link and scheduled for 12/10. The text said if I didn't schedule it by tonight a date and time would be scheduled for me. Ordered 10/24, SR+, white on black, RWD, 18" aero. Taking delivery at my center in Devon, PA.

Reactions: ZappCatt
Ordered 10/4. SR+ white/black/aero no FSD. Got text earlier in the week for delivery 11/24-12/2. Today got VIN in source code! I finally feel like it's actually gonna happen!!

Just received text saying “your Model 3 is in transit and ready to be scheduled for delivery”. Followed link and selected first available (naturally) at Costa Mesa Delivery Center. Sadly, now in “hurry up and wait” mode until next Wednesday.

Just received text saying “your Model 3 is in transit and ready to be scheduled for delivery”. Followed link and selected first available (naturally) at Costa Mesa Delivery Center. Sadly, now in “hurry up and wait” mode until next Wednesday.

Did you by any chance had the 28th available for deliveries? I'm away for Thanksgiving so trying to gauge if Tesla delivers that day or they have a day off.

Just got a text from Tesla saying my car is in transit and to schedule delivery with a link. My options were 12/10, 12/11, or 12/12, original text said 12/1-12/9 window, oh well. I clicked the link and scheduled for 12/10. The text said if I didn't schedule it by tonight a date and time would be scheduled for me. Ordered 10/24, SR+, white on black, RWD, 18" aero. Taking delivery at my center in Devon, PA.

What date did you receive the first text that gave you the 12/1-12/9 window?

I received a text Tuesday with window of 11/30-12/8. Same config except w/ FSD. Ordered 10/30 and also in the East Coast.

Just got this email...

San Jose, CA Area
Ordered: 10/14
No VIN / No Text
SR+ White / Black Int, 18" Aero

Been lurking since I ordered... great info here

Attachments

• email.jpg
    email.jpg
    410.1 KB · Views: 96