Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dates could move around, there is no "end" until you get asked to take delivery, lol. Try not to pay too much attention to it.

I'll be calling my SA tomorrow to see if he has any updates... My SA seems to be a good guy and a good rep more than willing to take calls and look up information... Last time he said June 3rd as a possible date for my VIN... Not sure how he sees this in his PC and I don't....

Reactions: menaknow
I'll be calling my SA tomorrow to see if he has any updates... My SA seems to be a good guy and a good rep more than willing to take calls and look up information... Last time he said June 3rd as a possible date for my VIN... Not sure how he sees this in his PC and I don't....
I don't think they can know. I think they could confirm that you should get your car before end of quarter but I don't think they know any more than that. I sent some questions to my SA yesterday and the answers strongly suggested that the cars are coming but there were no more timeline information than the dates on my account. I read it as "June 30th at the latest".

I don't think they can know. I think they could confirm that you should get your car before end of quarter but I don't think they know any more than that. I sent some questions to my SA yesterday and the answers strongly suggested that the cars are coming but there were no more timeline information than the dates on my account. I read it as "June 30th at the latest".

"Boo this man" hahaha

But I want it now..... ;(

Yea I have a bunch of boxes I just received from Amazon and my Tesla Charger staring in my face at my house..... Just hoping that a change in the wind would float my car over to me sooner... I bet a lot of people are in the same boat have all these items staring at them :/

Reactions: menaknow
"Boo this man" hahaha

But I want it now..... ;(

Yea I have a bunch of boxes I just received from Amazon and my Tesla Charger staring in my face at my house..... Just hoping that a change in the wind would float my car over to me sooner... I bet a lot of people are in the same boat have all these items staring at them :/
I think I got most of the accessories in late feb early march but I knew I wasn't to order until Q2 for financial reasons. I have been looking at buying this car for about 2 years now. I can wait a few weeks more 😛

Reactions: mdanieltech
Folks, something to keep in mind here:

If you email your SA instead of calling them you may end up getting a pretty generic response—no fault to the SA. In this instance the SA may indeed know something specific or have insider information, but they don’t want to be “on the record” hence a generic reply in an email. In many cases the SA’s job may be in jeopardy if they go in the record and let something slip in an email. Try to give them a call instead—much higher likelihood of getting more answers, but it also gives the SA plausible denial.

Just spoke with an SA for Richmond Virginia pick up. They are estimating all orders going out around the end of June. I ordered April 3rd so definetly not great news.
Not surprised with the “missing” part being mentioned. Definitely disappointing.

I’m more worried that they will target for delivery within the quarter. Which means a rush again to accept the car and a will solve later if it’s a small problem.

Hi, I had ordered a Tesla Standard Model 3 in black on 5/02 & delivery estimate has changed several times. Currently it states June 17-30 as delivery estimate. Before it was June 8-15. Is this because of that whole tesla containment thing? Do you guys think this time frame is accurate? I live 5 min from the delivery location.