Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I am a little confused.. I purchased my Model 3 on 5/16. I originally had a sales associate that I was working with who walked me through the initial ordering process, but now that I am awaiting delivery, I had a few other questions that I wanted to ask my sales associate (he told me to email/text him with any other questions). I had tried emailing and texting him, but haven’t received a response and it has been over a week.. has anyone else had this happen? What did you do?

This is probably a situation very specific to me: Alaskans still pay the $1200 destination fee, but have to pay an additional $2500 for Tesla to ship the car up here. I live in Juneau, and barge shipping through a private company from Seattle costs around $1750. I also have parents in Washington and a ton of airline miles. So, I'm flying down, picking up the car, joyriding around Seattle with my dad for a couple days, then dropping it off at a cargo shipping company before flying back up here. It's a lot of footwork to save a few hundred bucks, but it's a three day weekend and I owe my parents a visit anyway.
Sounds like a great time.

Reactions: Frackle
What's crazy is I have not had this experience for the Kansas city location 🤔. My SA sometimes takes a day or two to respond but they do eventually and have answered all my questions
Somehow I don't think that any of the people that were assigned to me are actually from that location. I could very well be wrong though. Did you test drive and order from the actual Kansas city location? If so, then that might be why you were assigned one from there.

Somehow I don't think that any of the people that were assigned to me are actually from that location. I could very well be wrong though. Did you test drive and order from the actual Kansas city location? If so, then that might be why you were assigned one from there.
I actually never test drove a tesla I just ordered online and my SA contacted me the same day and I have been in communication with him ever since then

I actually never test drove a tesla I just ordered online and my SA contacted me the same day and I have been in communication with him ever since then
Ah.. then basically the same way I ordered mine. The email from the person who reached out to me after I placed the order just had a title of "Advisor" in his signature. He linked me up with a delivery advisor. No telling where they are from.... if they are even from/near the Kansas city location. The people at the Kansas city location have been nice when I have called them, but they can't really give me that much information.

Submitted CVAP App 3/3
Ordered M3 SR+ on 3/8
Delivery scheduled for 4/25 however CVAP was still pending and ran out of funds. I rejected the vehicle and put delivery on hold until 5/8 in hopes of making it onto the reservation list and because I was traveling and moving.

Since then, It has been showing wait times from 5/16 - 6/17. But I am happy to say I was just assigned a VIN yesterday and I can pick up the vehicle tomorrow 5/28!

Located in SoCal.
So no vcap? I’m on the same boat wondering if it’ll come back

So no vcap? I’m on the same boat wondering if it’ll come back
Unfortunately no, it seems like all the funding is reserved for those on the waitlist. If you did not make it, your account is most likely closed. I heard they might receive more funding end of 2021/Early 2022, but I couldn't wait for it. I also think the CVRP Rebate is running out too because they share the same funding.

So I am a little confused.. I purchased my Model 3 on 5/16. I originally had a sales associate that I was working with who walked me through the initial ordering process, but now that I am awaiting delivery, I had a few other questions that I wanted to ask my sales associate (he told me to email/text him with any other questions). I had tried emailing and texting him, but haven’t received a response and it has been over a week.. has anyone else had this happen? What did you do?
Yes, I placed the order on 5/22. The guy was responding frequently, but after the order, he responds sporadically or not at all. I call Tesla and speak to the people in Financing. They've been extremely helpful. I also went to the Tesla location today and bombarded the guy with several questions. He had no problem answering any of them. I also have viewed several YouTube videos, keeping in mind that some of their information is outdated. Hope this helps!!

toke my Tesla delivery today, everything went fine except a 2 small colour dents and they fixed on spot
order 29/March Deep Blue Metallic, black interior no FSD, 18'
new panel door, no radar ( Tesla vision ) ... old battery ... i tested the autopilot ... looks amazing.
i'm in love with my Tesla ...wish you all a fast delivery and an amazing experience.