Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good Afternoon Everyone,
Am I the only one that in the past 3 days my EDD is increasing by one day?
Two days ago my EDD was June 15th-29th
Yesterday my EDD was June 16th-29th
Today my EDD is June 17th-29th?

I ordered an M3 White/White Interior Aero Wheels no FSD to Fort Lauderdale Florida on April 25th of 2021.
Please this is driving me crazy... I really need the car before the 19th tbh...

Reactions: Drubaybred
Good Afternoon Everyone,

I ordered an M3 White/White Interior Aero Wheels no FSD to Fort Lauderdale Florida on April 25th of 2021.
Yeah.. you MAY be waiting awhile.. but maybe not. It is one of the great unknowns.

Good Afternoon Everyone,

Same here... one day every day

Good Afternoon Everyone,

Hi there! You are not alone.. Mine has done the same thing the past few days..
My EDD has moved from 6/13-6/30 to 6/15 to 6/16 and now 6/17.
I selected Coral Gables as my pick up location though.

Good Afternoon Everyone,

Same for me.

Does anyone know if you have to reapply for financing through Tesla if you find an existing inventory and switch to it?
According to what I've heard from my SA, they just amend your current agreement/configuration details and that's it. Not sure if they would have to run credit approval again if the new price is much more than what you were originally approved for.

According to what I've heard from my SA, they just amend your current agreement/configuration details and that's it. Not sure if they would have to run credit approval again if the new price is much more than what you were originally approved for.
hmmm interesting. Unfortunately I will never be able to ask my SA this..

It's tempting. 9 hour drive for me.. $2200 more.. white seats though...

Really starting to get impatient with the lack of delivery information i have, I'm seeing people with exactly the same spec in close by cities with close enough order dates getting VINS and even the car. Never mind just having delivery dates.

At what point do I cancel my order? My SA is useless and doesn't reply to texts, calls or emails and I still don't have any estimated delivery window.

Really starting to get impatient with the lack of delivery information i have, I'm seeing people with exactly the same spec in close by cities with close enough order dates getting VINS and even the car. Never mind just having delivery dates.

At what point do I cancel my order? My SA is useless and doesn't reply to texts, calls or emails and I still don't have any estimated delivery window.
Trust me.. I know your frustration. If you don't have a delivery date now, it will come back. That's their shitty website lol.

Trust me.. I know your frustration. If you don't have a delivery date now, it will come back. That's their shitty website lol.

Reactions: sirazier
I'm fine with the website being broken, but also everyone i have been able to speak to also can't tell me a date range. Like I openly tell them, it's fine if you have to tell me 3 months. I can deal with that. But nada. I don't NEED this car.

I'm fine with the website being broken, but also everyone i have been able to speak to also can't tell me a date range. Like I openly tell them, it's fine if you have to tell me 3 months. I can deal with that. But nada. I don't NEED this car.
The thing is even the SAs (to my knowledge) don't know WHEN the cars will be shipped/made/etc. At least I don't think. I haven't talked to a fully competent SA yet. No one NEEDS this car, but everyone WANTS this car. If they tell you 3 months, chances are 3 months will pass and you will be just as frustrated then as you are now. Again.. I can FULLY understand your frustrations. I am seeing the same stuff happen to me... every day.