Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The thing is even the SAs (to my knowledge) don't know WHEN the cars will be shipped/made/etc. At least I don't think. I haven't talked to a fully competent SA yet. No one NEEDS this car, but everyone WANTS this car. If they tell you 3 months, chances are 3 months will pass and you will be just as frustrated then as you are now. Again.. I can FULLY understand your frustrations. I am seeing the same stuff happen to me... every day.
I’m in the web development world, specifically building API’s for large companies with millions of requests daily. I would have upper management up my ass if I had broken something as simple as showing an ESTIMATE range. This company is terrible.

Reactions: CapitalTM3
I’m in the web development world, specifically building API’s for large companies with millions of requests daily. I would have upper management up my ass if I had broken something as simple as showing an ESTIMATE range. This company is terrible.
maybe Tesla upper management doesn't chew people out because they know the estimated delivery date is pretty much worthless. If it doesn't really reflect an accurate delivery range, then what's the difference of it being there opposed to it not being there? I'm not trying to defend the website, because yeah it's shitty... I'm just saying...

Reactions: steelcityrx
Finally got in touch with my SA. The best he could say is "sometime in June". There wasn't an explanation for why when I ordered on March 13 I was told I would have it end of May at the very latest and why I still don't even have a VIN. Extremely frustrating since I just moved to a new city and don't have a car since I was told they could deliver it to me right after I move in.

White, SR+, black interior, no FSD. Ordered March 13. Dallas.

Finally got in touch with my SA. The best he could say is "sometime in June". There wasn't an explanation for why when I ordered on March 13 I was told I would have it end of May at the very latest and why I still don't even have a VIN. Extremely frustrating since I just moved to a new city and don't have a car since I was told they could deliver it to me right after I move in.

White, SR+, black interior, no FSD. Ordered March 13. Dallas.
yeah that is just crazy. I am frustrated because I ordered march 22nd.. you ordered before me.

I attempted to connect with the Fremont Delivery Team via phone but it leads right to voicemail. Also, the general phone number that was shown after order has been disconnected.

I feel like everyone has been frantically calling the past few weeks and it's overwhelming them. A friend works in Production and said everyone needs to calm down... lol

Reactions: makirules
I just ordered last week on 5/27, but I haven't had an estimate show up the entire time. I've followed enough to know that it is useless but I want to see *something*. I haven't provided insurance info because it states I'll have to have the VIN listed. I'm not expected to share my existing policy info in the meantime am I? I just assumed I had to wait to do that until I got a VIN. I just want to make sure I'm not the one holding up progress.

Reactions: sirazier
I just ordered last week on 5/27, but I haven't had an estimate show up the entire time. I've followed enough to know that it is useless but I want to see *something*. I haven't provided insurance info because it states I'll have to have the VIN listed. I'm not expected to share my existing policy info in the meantime am I? I just assumed I had to wait to do that until I got a VIN. I just want to make sure I'm not the one holding up progress.
I actually am in the same boat, I put my current insurance in even though I’m not supposed to and it hasn’t helped any.

Finally got in touch with my SA for Chicago. She says my EDD is last week of june. Website says June 14-26. Don't know what to believe lol. Apparently theres some showroom / demo vehicles available for immediate delivery, might just do that.
I was considering paying more for one from Austin that was available in existing inventory today. It would be an 18 hour round trip for me.... but I would have a car sooner. that's how desperate I am.

Also, Tesla chat said I would have to reach out to my SA to complete it... and that person doesn't respond.. so yeah.

I was considering paying more for one from Austin that was available in existing inventory today. It would be an 18 hour round trip for me.... but I would have a car sooner. that's how desperate I am.

Also, Tesla chat said I would have to reach out to my SA to complete it... and that person doesn't respond.. so yeah.
I had to text my SA so many times for a response. They just said 'I apologize for not getting back sooner''. 18 hour round trip though dang, I'd probably do it in your position haha.

Reactions: makirules
I had to text my SA so many times for a response. They just said 'I apologize for not getting back sooner''. 18 hour round trip though dang, I'd probably do it in your position haha.
I don't even get an apology lol...but yeah, it was very tempting... and now it's gone. I'm gonna keep an eye on tesla-info.com and may grab one if I can. Each day that goes by, it will sound better and better to pay more to get one sooner.

Reactions: aresgraphicsss