Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just spoke to a SA here in Michigan (Troy/Clarkston) I wanted them to update my loan information and also asked for any insight for my delivery. She states "By the looks of things you will be getting delivery by the last two weeks of June, she goes on and says is that ok?"

Of course me being me and my situation I said as long as were looking at this month it will be fine since I'll be down to one car this month and she went on to say yes the last two weeks of June.

She said once we get the VIN we can get it moving and try to get it to you quicker... Not sure how that's possible..

Either way I'm taking this with a Grain of Salt and will just keep checking daily/watching for info
well from what someone said earlier in this thread.. is that the SA finds the car and matches you to it. In my case, that means I'll never get my car....

well from what someone said earlier in this thread.. is that the SA finds the car and matches you to it. In my case, that means I'll never get my car....

I have faith you are coming... My bones tell me...

Either way since May 8th I have spoke to my "Personal" SA the person that took my order and my test drive maybe 2-3 times... Now since then I have spoke to someone different every time Now granted my answers seem to have stayed the same/similar nothing crazy...

But it seems that my "True" SA is "Not Working Today, can I help you"

I normally give a SA a every Friday around noon to check-in see if they have any progress on their side... At one time they said 1st week of June for a VIN which my OG SA said that plus a different one.... That's a total GUESS

Reactions: makirules
It sucks there are so many SA that are so unhelpful. I originally didn't realize it was the same person, but I chatted with him in person for my test drive, and he texted me every step of the way. From the original order, asking for docs, when my trade in was appraised and when I got a vin. It sucks their system is so fragmented. I've never received an email after the initial order placed one, so without a SA updating us occasionally, our only resource is the website, which is just the best...

It sucks there are so many SA that are so unhelpful. I originally didn't realize it was the same person, but I chatted with him in person for my test drive, and he texted me every step of the way. From the original order, asking for docs, when my trade in was appraised and when I got a vin. It sucks their system is so fragmented. I've never received an email after the initial order placed one, so without a SA updating us occasionally, our only resource is the website, which is just the best...
My SA has been good so far, he answers when I text him sometimes it takes some time to answer but he always seems to get me a answer within a few hours. I try not to bother him unless i have a question that i really need an answer to. I wasn't assigned a SA from where I am picking up my car, not sure if that is common or not.

She said once we get the VIN we can get it moving and try to get it to you quicker... Not sure how that's possible.

I imagine the SA has no influence over production speed or delivery to their location, but once the car is on their lot (or on the way), they can set or influence the customer delivery schedule. It seems they get several cars coming in over a short period, and the customer deliveries are stretched over several days.

Reactions: Knights05
Just spoke to a SA here in Michigan (Troy/Clarkston) I wanted them to update my loan information and also asked for any insight for my delivery. She states "By the looks of things you will be getting delivery by the last two weeks of June, she goes on and says is that ok?"

Of course me being me and my situation I said as long as were looking at this month it will be fine since I'll be down to one car this month and she went on to say yes the last two weeks of June.

She said once we get the VIN we can get it moving and try to get it to you quicker... Not sure how that's possible..

Either way I'm taking this with a Grain of Salt and will just keep checking daily/watching for info
Time for me to call them!

I just wonder if these are good or bad signs... Dates shorter... But.....
They mean absolutely nothing. When I ordered 4/21 my EDD was 5/28-6/10. It kept getting pushed back, it disappeared, went to 7-10 weeks from order, and now it is sliding to the right each day. I'm at 6/14-6/23 and I don't trust it at all. One day our SAs will text us with a real date and I really hope it's soon

I want to be the little ray of sunshine here today and just say that they probably will make the big push out this month for Q2 closing numbers.
I'm sure that even the "recalled" M3s are getting pushed right out again to meet those Q2 numbers.

Just staying hopeful here :) my EDD has moved from 6/13-6/30 to 6/15 to 6/16 and now 6/17 all in a matter of a week.

My SA called yesterday to offer a stock M3 they have in TX but I would have to pay an additional $500 for the new price increase they've had since I placed my order, plus another $1k for transport. Seems unfair that on top of the transport/delivery fees I'm already paying they would charge that as well, and add the price increase even though they have orders to fulfill at the old price point. So I declined the offer.

It seems that Vancouver's delivery is lot slower than Ontario Area
Is that correct ?
Looks like many existing inventories for model Y...

Maybe they just haven't shipped Model 3s to Vancouver...

I want to be the little ray of sunshine here today and just say that they probably will make the big push out this month for Q2 closing numbers.
I'm sure that even the "recalled" M3s are getting pushed right out again to meet those Q2 numbers.

Just staying hopeful here :) my EDD has moved from 6/13-6/30 to 6/15 to 6/16 and now 6/17 all in a matter of a week.

My SA called yesterday to offer a stock M3 they have in TX but I would have to pay an additional $500 for the new price increase they've had since I placed my order, plus another $1k for transport. Seems unfair that on top of the transport/delivery fees I'm already paying they would charge that as well, and add the price increase even though they have orders to fulfill at the old price point. So I declined the offer.
which vehicle is that. I might take it. Hell, I'll even drive to Texas to pick it up.

Reactions: kelseymarie38
Looks like many existing inventories for model Y...

Maybe they just haven't shipped Model 3s to Vancouver...
There's one demo Model 3 with 3,000 km odometer for ~1k CAD less.

Might be a good choice if it still has the radar and lumbar support :D