Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
EDD moved right from 7/25-8/13 to 7/31-8/20. This lines up with what the rep at the service center (not my SA, still never had any contact from him) told me yesterday via email, which is that they expect me to get a car the 1st week of August. I will continue this fun cycle of disappointment and excitement until then. 🤣🤣
My exact same EDD. I expect it to keep changing so we’ll see.

Reactions: MisterL
Just a quick update on my end. Ordered June 1st(at least I think this was the date). Dates were switching around several times in the last few weeks went from 7/25-8/9 to 8/5-8/25 to 7/29-8/7 to an email this morning saying I can schedule a delivery time. Ordered it for a Kansas City Pickup.

Procrastinated and didn't reach out to Tesla as I said I would earlier. Got a few issues to resolve as I moved states just recently (titling and whatnot).

Just a quick update on my end. Ordered June 1st(at least I think this was the date). Dates were switching around several times in the last few weeks went from 7/25-8/9 to 8/5-8/25 to 7/29-8/7 to an email this morning saying I can schedule a delivery time. Ordered it for a Kansas City Pickup.

Procrastinated and didn't reach out to Tesla as I said I would earlier. Got a few issues to resolve as I moved states just recently (titling and whatnot).
Congrats on the delivery time! 🎉

Reactions: Tesconnect
I have Tesla delivery center call me twice to confirm delivery time (7/25 at 2.30 pm) which I selected online. I’m trying to pick up car as surprise gift to my wife. My wife is wondering why Tesla is calling me today. I have told her that our car is arriving on 8/14. Hopefully Tesla doesn’t call again for 15 hours till I pick up the MSM SR+ with black interior and Aero wheels.

Got this bad boy a few hours ago, build quality is top notch. I found zero panel gaps, upholstery in excellent shape, and car drives like butter. There are a couple of paint smudges (very small) but I'm gonna wipe them off later. Overall, I'm a happy camper. The wait is well worth it boys and girls. And yes I got Chipotle for my first meal in the car lmao
View attachment 687793
View attachment 687794
View attachment 687796
I hate you, ha ha car looks awesome

It really does feel like we're in for a big push of deliveries this coming week!

Hope everyone who reads this has a great weekend. Filling up your day with busy activities definitely helps take the mind off of waiting for delivery! :)
I think so too. Looks like there's gonna be a lot of happy people on these forums soon.

Rejoining the waiting room (sold my 2019 and reordered this weekend). I'm only day 2 of my compulsory daily EDD check. :D it started at the low end of the range and moved up by 1 week! Anyone have any hope that a new tax credit will show up in Q3?? Also, everything I've read suggests good build quality now (my 2019 was not good), everyone still follows the 'checklist' at delivery?

Reactions: Baytomax
Rejoining the waiting room (sold my 2019 and reordered this weekend). I'm only day 2 of my compulsory daily EDD check. :D it started at the low end of the range and moved up by 1 week! Anyone have any hope that a new tax credit will show up in Q3?? Also, everything I've read suggests good build quality now (my 2019 was not good), everyone still follows the 'checklist' at delivery?
Welcome back! I’m a total noob (this is my 2nd post!). Mine has moved dramatically in my short time… ordered July 21… my EDD is now September 03 - September 23. 🤞

Got this bad boy a few hours ago, build quality is top notch. I found zero panel gaps, upholstery in excellent shape, and car drives like butter. There are a couple of paint smudges (very small) but I'm gonna wipe them off later. Overall, I'm a happy camper. The wait is well worth it boys and girls. And yes I got Chipotle for my first meal in the car lmao
View attachment 687793
View attachment 687794
View attachment 687796
CONGRATS!! 🎉🎉 Waiting on mine to be delivered today. Who knows when it’ll show up! Let’s go get some tacos!! 🥳