Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Haha like so many others I went from 8/14-9/4 to 9/5-9/26 and now to 8-14 weeks. 7/23 order date so I was thinking the end of August was a pipe dream anyways.
Same here. Ordered on July 1st in Surrey, Canada. Had dates in August for the longest time but now showing the same for me as well, 8-14 weeks.

SR+, silver, white interior. SA told me likely September delivery which makes sense.

Reactions: NB Hip fan
Have you had any issues with the red being more prone to scratching? Or have you not received your car? Asking because someone I talked to said the red paint is easy to scratch.
Cant speak to Tesla but my red 2017 Chrysler has noticably more scratches than any car we've ever owned before (white/black/grey Toyota, Jeep, BMW, and Mercedes). Almost looks like people are keying the car 😓

Have you had any issues with the red being more prone to scratching? Or have you not received your car? Asking because someone I talked to said the red paint is easy to scratch.
I pick up my car Wednesday but I've heard that for all the Tesla paints. I saw in a post to see when it's been made and give it like 6 weeks after before you really do anything to it. Not sure of that's valid or not but I'm going to consider it.

Reactions: Timdoggg85
JUST GOT TESLA VISION PROMPT @ 2 AM EST.
Delivery date also went to aug 13-19 from the 16-23 from earlier today. No vin yet.
June 3rd order in Toronto.

Attachments

• B6903967-BD71-4558-9BF0-303BA16FCA50.png
    B6903967-BD71-4558-9BF0-303BA16FCA50.png
    329.6 KB · Views: 83
That is super quick! Congratulations!
Thank you! Yesterday was crazy, I asked my SA about why did my edd change from aug 13 - sept to 8 weeks-16 weeks. Then she called me on a holiday, just to tell me that I can get the car on the 13th! then she texted and emailed me 5 hours later that I can pick it up on the 11th with the vin. It's definitely really quick, barely a month.