Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
44E4E120-F905-4309-B282-8EB0B69A0C8D.png
Took delivery today through power of attorney. Had my buddy pick the car up in portland. Everything looks flawless just a slight mis-alignment where it meets the front right headlight. Very nit-picky of me though, my 2015 camaro didn’t look this good when I took delivery

Con
View attachment 417161 Took delivery today through power of attorney. Had my buddy pick the car up in portland. Everything looks flawless just a slight mis-alignment where it meets the front right headlight. Very nit-picky of me though, my 2015 camaro didn’t look this good when I took delivery[/QUOTE
Congratulations!! Got mine on Thurs exact same spec. Car is amazing isn’t it. !!

Reactions: DOC52
I ordered SR+ 28 May, last day of 5K Supercharger Free Miles. Went about four days with nothing heard, so I messaged "how will I get delivery up here in the Boonies"? Next morning I received "Congratulations, your Tesla is almost ready, here is your VIN" With an expected delivery date of June 16 (appropriately 'Father's Day'). Then it began one email daily about payment, etc. So, basically, they have kept to the two week promise, mas o menos.

Last edited:
I ordered SR online on May 24th, received confirmation email from Tesla that order was changed from SR+ to SR on May 26th. I received my VIN on June 2nd. I got a phone call June 6th that the car was in Tampa and could pick up as soon as same day. I couldn't get away from work until today and scheduled pickup for 5:00pm. We showed up at 3:30pm and they fit us in without any problem. We have it plugged in to the regular 110 now just waiting on Fedex to deliver my 14-50 plug scheduled for Monday delivery. Overall couldn't be happier with the entire experience so far. MSM, Black, aero wheels. We decided to name it Greyworm.

I ordered my black SR+ with aero wheels and white interior on 05.30 and received vin and confirmation that car has arrived to Minneapolis yesterday. Booked appt date on Tuesday (06.11)

Interesting, I thought it was odd that you got your VIN and the car arrived on the same day. Almost as if the car had been reserved for someone else and they changed / cancelled their order. So I just checked local inventory in Mpls and there are currently 3 LR AWD and one AWD P sitting in inventory here. This is the first time I've seen extra inventory locally in the last month.

• Disagree
Reactions: M3BlueGeorgia
Ordered SR+ on 6/4. Vin assigned 6/5. Delivery scheduled for 6/12. Due to my resources, I learnt my car arrived today, rather than its original arrival date of 6/11.

Tesla account still shows my trade-in as pending, is this a concern? Advisor and I have already spoke about valuation agreement days prior.

Love to get moved up to Wednesday if I can!

Ordered our on June 2nd. How far along are you in the process? Im trying to get a hold of someone to tell us what we are exactly waiting for.
I'm in the, "getting your contract finalized phase." The waiting process is very tedious and we dont have a VIN number yet. I think it has to do with the car details and the location of the buyer. I hope I can get it sooner because I live in California. But I'm so thankful that we will all be sharing our waiting room journey together.

Ordered SR+ on 6/4. Vin assigned 6/5. Delivery scheduled for 6/12. Due to my resources, I learnt my car arrived today, rather than its original arrival date of 6/11.

Tesla account still shows my trade-in as pending, is this a concern? Advisor and I have already spoke about valuation agreement days prior.

Love to get moved up to Wednesday if I can!
Mine showed trade in pending until they got payoff info.