Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
387B7CE1-3BDA-4CB5-9908-128387BB11DA.jpeg

115 DAYS LATER (not our original order, this is one of the new CATL battery cars)!!!! feels like we hit some kind of hiccup at ****literally**** every stage of the process. it almost doesn’t feel real. car is perfect.

Ordered July 15, and EDD has been all over the place. The farthest out was end of Sept. Now EDD sitting at Sept 9, to Sept 15th. Edmonton AB Canada. I also have a VIN but not officially on the page. Just see through the chrome extension. 60ish days seems to be the sweet spot for Canadian Orders I have been noticing
Ordered Jul 21 - been sitting at same EDD of Oct15-Nov04 for almost 3 weeks now. Rumour is white interior is in short supply, so that may be working against me for delivery date…

Picked up my LFP in Burbank today. Got car in 10 days from online order. My original order was 7/4, switched to LFP on 8/27. Anyone need a referral code to get the free supercharging?

A8B57DAB-0F39-415A-B69E-61B10799C48C.jpeg

Reactions: KirtBall
Hello everyone ordered on 9/3 and received a VIN the next day. Patiently waiting and excited for all you receiving them. I do not have an exact date but was told this month. Anyone else order in September? Also having issues with inputting my insurance in the portal

literally in the car exact same situation. Ordered 9/4 and was told the car is being made. One rep said it’s coming this week and the other said realistically by 3rd week of September. Now comes the fun waiting game lol. What color combo did you go for?

Reactions: KirtBall
literally in the car exact same situation. Ordered 9/4 and was told the car is being made. One rep said it’s coming this week and the other said realistically by 3rd week of September. Now comes the fun waiting game lol. What color combo did you go for?
I ordered the White exterior with white/black combo with Aero wheels. what was your combo?If it has a VIN does it mean it has been built? And hope yours comes this week!!!My rep said this month, hoping for more detailed news!!