Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is Canada just a lot slower, or do I have bad luck? Ordered 1/09/21 (1 Sep) and my EDD is 27 Nov - 27 Dec.
Ordered July 15, and EDD has been all over the place. The farthest out was end of Sept. Now EDD sitting at Sept 9, to Sept 15th. Edmonton AB Canada. I also have a VIN but not officially on the page. Just see through the chrome extension. 60ish days seems to be the sweet spot for Canadian Orders I have been noticing

Ordered July 15, and EDD has been all over the place. The farthest out was end of Sept. Now EDD sitting at Sept 9, to Sept 15th. Edmonton AB Canada. I also have a VIN but not officially on the page. Just see through the chrome extension. 60ish days seems to be the sweet spot for Canadian Orders I have been noticing
60 days... I think I can survive that long. Maybe.

Good luck, I hope yours works out on time!

Reactions: NB Hip fan
Quick note, if you swapped from NCA to LFP and used a referral code, the code does not automatically carry over even if they give you the $100 (unless you have a responsible SA who is on top of their work).

Remind your SA! 🙃 It might be a blessing in disguise that my car got delayed... I almost lost my 1000 miles lol.

Last edited:
Quick note, if you swapped from NCA to LFP and used a referral code, the code does not automatically carry over even if they give you the $100 (unless you have a responsible SA who is on top of their work).

Remind your SA! 🙃 It might be a blessing in disguise that my car got delayed... I almost lost my 1000 miles lol.
good reminder!!

i asked to transfer the code over (actually switched the recipient anyway so it worked out) and he asked me to give it to him again so he could update the order.

Reactions: RichardMa0830

So that's what the issue is. Been a couple days and I still don't have my loot. I emailed the referral program address and they even said now I should have it but I don't. I replied with screen captures but haven't heard back. I have the original email when I requested the code be added to my order so I'm not overly concerned. I'm sure they'll come up with it in time. Heck it's about $210 value in my area. They did apply my original order $100 deposit as a referral discount on the final order so that may be where the collision is happening. Thanks!

So that's what the issue is. Been a couple days and I still don't have my loot. I emailed the referral program address and they even said now I should have it but I don't. I replied with screen captures but haven't heard back. I have the original email when I requested the code be added to my order so I'm not overly concerned. I'm sure they'll come up with it in time. Heck it's about $210 value in my area. They did apply my original order $100 deposit as a referral discount on the final order so that may be where the collision is happening. Thanks!
LOL yeah I stopped assuming common sense with Tesla so I texted her and asked. Not surprisingly it does not carry over.

I have to drive it back from LA to Seattle so it is almost the difference between me paying for electricity or not 🙃 kind of a big deal I'd say.

The day is finally here! Awesome delivery experience at Springfield NJ. Everyone was super helpful even though they were slammed. I'll write a more detailed writeup in the coming days.

EDIT: Only complaint I would say is that the car had 31 miles on it. 😕

IMG_6568.jpg

You can also send an email to [email protected] with your reservation umber and code and they will attach it as well.

The day is finally here! Awesome delivery experience at Springfield NJ. Everyone was super helpful even though they were slammed. I'll write a more detailed writeup in the coming days.

EDIT: Only complaint I would say is that the car had 31 miles on it. 😕

View attachment 706025
YAY TORPY!!!!

also 31 miles…. did they DRIVE it from paramus to springfield?!?!?!