Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered the LFP located at Buene Park CA popped up on 9/14 and completed all the steps. Got the VIN immediately with EDD 9/16 to 9/22. Fingercrossed it comes by end of the month. Man I hit that Apple Pay so fast when the car popped up it’s crazy lol

4A7FECB7-E5BE-4AD9-95F1-1650599F1AE1.jpeg

F0FD2338-295F-41B4-BCF1-1DC44BF1F225.jpeg

I received a text to schedule delivery for the NCA order (order date 7/16/21) last night. I scheduled the delivery for the first available slot which is 9/25. I still have my LFP order which was placed on 9/6 with EDD as 9/21 -9/29. Just wondering if Tesla cancels the LFP order and refund the $250 order fee.
i would not count on tesla cancelling anything automatically and esp not refunding something.
if you want to cancel, let tesla know. just be careful to try to get your 250 back (i would not count on that), i'd rather try to get that allocated as a payment for your NCA.

Reactions: MysterJ
I'm officially on my 4th delay for my LFP SR+. Tesla confirmed that my car was at the dealership all the way back on 8/26 but during the inspection they found dirt inclusions in the paint job and my trunk malfunctioned causing the rear glass to shatter...

Since then my delivery appointment has been moved from 9/8 to 9/15 to 9/16 and now to 9/20. Each time I've asked how likely it is to be actually ready and my faith in their estimates is at an all time low. Oh well, still looking forward to getting my car hopefully this month. My original date for the NCA model was out in November so I can't be that annoyed.
Oh wow. I set up delivery for my NCA order (ordered July 15th) for Tuesday Sept 14 at 11 am. I was so excited for delivery, I got my Insurance ready to switch over and everything. then with 19 hours to go till Delivery my SA calls and simply states that there was Damage during delivery and that he is "Hoping" that it will be ready to go by Friday (the 17th). I was in a rage. Then After asking by text for an update my SA (on Weds) has be silent and basically useless. Now I'm back to the Day before Delivery. I have my Bank draft ready to go, and I just wanna go down and Delivery my final payment and see what's going on and if I should expect another call tomorrow (if they are gonna call they should call me sometime today about expectations) about them delaying me yet again to a later date. Just ready for this waiting and them moving the delivery date to be over with.

I really hope you get your order sooner then Sept 20th.

Oh wow. I set up delivery for my NCA order (ordered July 15th) for Tuesday Sept 14 at 11 am. I was so excited for delivery, I got my Insurance ready to switch over and everything. then with 19 hours to go till Delivery my SA calls and simply states that there was Damage during delivery and that he is "Hoping" that it will be ready to go by Friday (the 17th). I was in a rage. Then After asking by text for an update my SA (on Weds) has be silent and basically useless. Now I'm back to the Day before Delivery. I have my Bank draft ready to go, and I just wanna go down and Delivery my final payment and see what's going on and if I should expect another call tomorrow (if they are gonna call they should call me sometime today about expectations) about them delaying me yet again to a later date. Just ready for this waiting and them moving the delivery date to be over with.

I really hope you get your order sooner then Sept 20th.
Same here. Ordered 8/27 LFP SR+. Initial window was 8/30 to 9/4. On 8/30 got text that my appt was 9/4 at 3pm. Then Ida hit the delivery center in Paramus, NJ. Since then it's moved 3 times. Now 9/18 to 9/21. Frustrating.

I just contacted my Tesla rep for the Model 3 SR+ I ordered and requested a change to the LFP battery pack. I live in Southern California and don't need to worry about the weather and I plan to keep the car for 10-12 years. The Iron-based pack seems like it would fit my driving/charging habits best and would according to Elon himself, theoretically last longer than the normal NCA battery pack. Let's see how this changes my EDD. From what I've seen, most people who make this change receive their car sooner because the LFP packs are easier to make and require less time to make them.

Reactions: speedyrogue
Finally got an EDD on the website! No text yet though.

Estimated Delivery: September 17 - September 22.

This was for a 9/3 order White/Black interior/ 18” in the Bay Area.
Does it show pickup location? You can look up their email address and send them a direct email. I was picking up in St. Louis, MO and so their email address was [email protected]
They responded back quickly. You can use theis link to find their info: Tesla.com/findus
Hope this helps. Good luck and congrats.

Same here. Ordered 8/27 LFP SR+. Initial window was 8/30 to 9/4. On 8/30 got text that my appt was 9/4 at 3pm. Then Ida hit the delivery center in Paramus, NJ. Since then it's moved 3 times. Now 9/18 to 9/21. Frustrating.
I bet that can be frustrating. I emailed my pickup location and they said they have my car and is awaiting inspection and detail. Hope they don't change the date.

Ordered the LFP located at Buene Park CA popped up on 9/14 and completed all the steps. Got the VIN immediately with EDD 9/16 to 9/22. Fingercrossed it comes by end of the month. Man I hit that Apple Pay so fast when the car popped up it’s crazy lol

View attachment 710138

View attachment 710137
New member here. How do you find out what type of battery your order consists off?

Does it show pickup location? You can look up their email address and send them a direct email. I was picking up in St. Louis, MO and so their email address was [email protected]
They responded back quickly. You can use theis link to find their info: Tesla.com/findus
Hope this helps. Good luck and congrats.
I already know I’ll be picking up at the Dublin location as they are mere miles from my house. Should I reach out to them? And ask what?

I already know I’ll be picking up at the Dublin location as they are mere miles from my house. Should I reach out to them? And ask what?
My pickup location is in differnt state and I had to book my flight. Booking 3 weeks in advance gave me a $86 flight ticket. Its a 7 hour drive back with 2 stops for charging. I sent them an email with the RN# and VIN# and asked if they had any update on my order.

Glad you're liking it so much, especially since I think I've got the same spec coming (minus FSD). Really wanted to ask your connection to the 747SP you've named your car after...not many young guys know what a 747SP is.
I've got many friends and family are current/ex-Boeing-ers. Been an aviation geek since I was 3. Although PanAm was a little before my days;).

Reactions: Baluchi
😂My pickup location is in differnt state and I had to book my flight. Booking 3 weeks in advance gave me a $86 flight ticket. Its a 7 hour drive back with 2 stops for charging. I sent them an email with the RN# and VIN# and asked if they had any update on my order.
From experience... book a changeable ticket. Too many things can happen that will move your delivery date forward or backward. I was originally planned for 9/5 but they called me and told me my car did not pass inspection when I was packing up to go to the airport. Then they moved me to 9/13 but called me on 9/11 and told me they were gonna deliver it by the end of the day.

Also, keep in touch with the DC as dates approach so they won't catch you off guard.

From experience... book a changeable ticket. Too many things can happen that will move your delivery date forward or backward. I was originally planned for 9/5 but they called me and told me my car did not pass inspection when I was packing up to go to the airport. Then they moved me to 9/13 but called me on 9/11 and told me they were gonna deliver it by the end of the day.

Also, keep in touch with the DC as dates approach so they won't catch you off guard.
Totally agree on the changeable ticket. (UA). I just another email from Stlouis_ordersupport confirming my pickup date and time for Saturday.

Attachments

• Confirmation.JPG
    Confirmation.JPG
    12.1 KB · Views: 45