Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Taking the delivery tomorrow 10am. So in my experience for a standard SR+ B/B no FSD it takes about 2-3 weeks for delivery to Toronto Canada if you records/finance etc is clear. Will post my experience with taking delivery.

I ordered the same setup but I chose the Lawrence location. Ordered it June 28th. Taking delivery July 25th at the moment. Looks like I picked the busy location.

Taking the delivery tomorrow 10am. So in my experience for a standard SR+ B/B no FSD it takes about 2-3 weeks for delivery to Toronto Canada if you records/finance etc is clear. Will post my experience with taking delivery.
The overall delivery experience at Tesla Oakville was excellent. The delivery advisor, Java went the extra mile to treat my family and I as valued customers. Documentation was ready and accurate, he explained key features of the car and walked us through all the steps with utmost professionalism. Within approximately 30-40 minutes the process was done smoothly and we were on the road enjoying the fantastic Tesla.

Order my Pear White with white interior last wednesday and can't stop refreshing the page to see if anything is updated. Someone please send help.

Minus the rims, here you go ;)

watch

I'm thinking about cancelling my new Standard Range Plus to purchase a used inventory LR RWD but need to talk to the bank first.

Please keep us updated if you do! I’m still debating the exact same thing. I probably would only settle on VIN 20xxx+, with 6500 or less miles, and $44k max.

I did hear a story from someone on here that got a used one with low mileage (couple thousand) that had a non-working fog light... turned out wires had been chewed on which then made him worry about other areas of the car... immediately made me worry about a bunch of new potential problems from getting a “used” one....

So don’t know what to do.

Man I wish Tesla still had a LR RWD that was priced right in the middle. Like $4,500 more then SR+. I probably would have dropped the blue and white, stretched the budget, and gone for that. Will delivery fee it would have still been just under $45k so it would still qualify for the $2500 WA sales tax credit! T^T

Please keep us updated if you do! I’m still debating the exact same thing. I probably would only settle on VIN 20xxx+, with 6500 or less miles, and $44k max.

I did hear a story from someone on here that got a used one with low mileage (couple thousand) that had a non-working fog light... turned out wires had been chewed on which then made him worry about other areas of the car... immediately made me worry about a bunch of new potential problems from getting a “used” one....

So don’t know what to do.

Man I wish Tesla still had a LR RWD that was priced right in the middle. Like $4,500 more then SR+. I probably would have dropped the blue and white, stretched the budget, and gone for that. Will delivery fee it would have still been just under $45k so it would still qualify for the $2500 WA sales tax credit! T^T

Well I found someone in Texas with a LR RWD for 44k that I'm trying to secure right now. If this one falls threw though I'm just going to wait for my SR+. I do have to say though the Pearl white with white interior looks soo freaking good. I don't think I will be to upset if I'am stuck with my configuration.

Well I found someone in Texas with a LR RWD for 44k that I'm trying to secure right now. If this one falls threw though I'm just going to wait for my SR+. I do have to say though the Pearl white with white interior looks soo freaking good. I don't think I will be to upset if I'am stuck with my configuration.

That's a used one, correct? Not inventory or something else considered "new"....

A word of warning, Musk tweeted that FSD goes up by $1,000 like mid August, so if you really plan on upgrading later you might want to just order that way.
Order my Pear White with white interior last wednesday and can't stop refreshing the page to see if anything is updated. Someone please send help.
any updates?
Seems like we ordered the same week.
Although mine has black interior

I have ordered our pearl white SR+ last week. I've started filling (on Tesla website) the registration and other info required and have some questions. I wanted to register the car on me and my wife but couldn't upload her driver license. I've tried maybe 30 times to upload from work, home, iPhone and it just didn't go thru, so I registered on me only. Would I be able to add her after delivery?
Should I fill the rest of the information on my Tesla website account, like: insurance, financing info etc. now or I can wait and do it before the delivery?

Thanks.

I have ordered our pearl white SR+ last week. I've started filling (on Tesla website) the registration and other info required and have some questions. I wanted to register the car on me and my wife but couldn't upload her driver license. I've tried maybe 30 times to upload from work, home, iPhone and it just didn't go thru, so I registered on me only. Would I be able to add her after delivery?
Should I fill the rest of the information on my Tesla website account, like: insurance, financing info etc. now or I can wait and do it before the delivery?

Thanks.

Anytime before delivery is good.

any updates?
Seems like we ordered the same week.
Although mine has black interior

So I got my VIN for my Tesla Model 3 Pearl White with White interior. Looks like cancelling my order and purchasing the used one it off the table. Kind of glad this happened I really have fell in love with the Pearl White and white interior and this just help me make that desision.
One thing to note for anyone who is interested in purchase a used Tesla(well any vehichle) from a private seller is basically all the banks are going to raise the loan intrest rates by 1 - 2%, that alone was another reason why I didn't really want to buy used.
So for my New SR+ I am finishing the paperwork up now to send tesla my bank loan information. Then I will wait for my car to be delievered to my house due to being 6+ hours away from the closest deliver to location.

So I got my VIN for my Tesla Model 3 Pearl White with White interior. Looks like cancelling my order and purchasing the used one it off the table. Kind of glad this happened I really have fell in love with the Pearl White and white interior and this just help me make that desision.
One thing to note for anyone who is interested in purchase a used Tesla(well any vehichle) from a private seller is basically all the banks are going to raise the loan intrest rates by 1 - 2%, that alone was another reason why I didn't really want to buy used.
So for my New SR+ I am finishing the paperwork up now to send tesla my bank loan information. Then I will wait for my car to be delievered to my house due to being 6+ hours away from the closest deliver to location.

Please tell us about your delivery experience! I think I'm going to try and do that too but have heard mixed experiences. Will be curious if yours comes covered or if there are coverings on the leading edges of the car if it's an open air transport. Also, crossing my fingers you don't find any little issues, but if you do, please let us know how you documented them and how Tesla responded when you talked to them about it. Excited for you and I'm sure you'll be happy with your stunning SR+! I'm still in debating land but sooner or later my blue on white SR+ will get a VIN and my fate will be sealed too, lol

Congrats!!

I’m still waiting for my VIN. I’m hoping to get a VIN by Friday.