Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered 3/12, SR+ black/white/aeros, no AP/FSD. Just refreshed my account page and was prompted to make the final payment. I have a delivery date of the 30th but still no VIN...is there a downside to paying right now? I've seen a lot of people say they just paid at the delivery appointment. Seems like a good idea in case you need to refuse the car for any reason, but if paying ahead of time might speed the process along...(that's probably just wishful thinking on my part!)

I’m in Texas, my account showed delivery in San Antonio next Saturday but I called and they said I’m still scheduled for home delivery. So we’ll see, still waiting on a call from delivery advisor

I called this week and my car is in Phoenix currently but scheduled delivery for next Saturday here in Texas. Maybe they are traveling buddies!

I called this week and my car is in Phoenix currently but scheduled delivery for next Saturday here in Texas. Maybe they are traveling buddies!
Haha hopefully! Seems like this finish to the month is going to be a nightmare for Tesla. The lack of communication on this deal has been somewhat alarming, but for them to have these cars ready this fast speaks to the work being done. I Hope for a successful delivery on your car buddy!

I got a VIN for a Pearl White SR+ yesterday (5YJ3E1EAXKF299xxx). Black interior, aero wheels. Northwest Florida.
Update: Home delivery is set for tomorrow. I got a call from the Jacksonville delivery center letting me know the delivery truck (non-Tesla) would be leaving there in the morning and get here around noon. So exciting! So total time from order to delivery for me was 12 days.

Additionally, the "Carrier Direct" person I've been in contact with in Las Vegas (who arranged all the paperwork) contacted me at essentially the same time with the same information, and said that he would get set up my app access once the car arrives.

Everyone's been polite and efficient so far; now to see if the car arrives in great shape like I hope it will!

Haha hopefully! Seems like this finish to the month is going to be a nightmare for Tesla. The lack of communication on this deal has been somewhat alarming, but for them to have these cars ready this fast speaks to the work being done. I Hope for a successful delivery on your car buddy!

Yea this is our 3rd Tesla and easily the most "in the dark" experience out of all of them. With that being said its easily been the quickest from order to VIN to estimated delivery so I am not complaining....yet ;)

New here...Ordered SR+ with autopilot on March 11th. VIN, insurance, and financing all completed. Was scheduled delivery this Sunday. Spoke with advisor this morning and he says the delivery truck has not moved since yesterday and now trying to schedule pickup for Thursday, when he said that I said that will give you some time to find car mats to put in the car...no response. I also have the ability to add FSD for $5000 prior to delivery. The advisor also said that I can not add a referral code but if anyone wants to use mine. Have at it!!! 1,000 miles of free Supercharging

Does anyone know if I can add a referral code if I have not picked upbthe car yet?

Deposit is paid and I have a delivery date next week.

I was referred by a friend but the okd program was up by then.

Thanks
I had the same thought. I ordered my car on 2/28 and will pick it up on 3/26. However if you look at the terms of the new program, it states that you must have ordered the car after 3/21 so I am screwed.

Can anyone confirm a SR delivery date or VIN? I a a long time reservation holder, and ordered a SR on 2/28.

No updates in my Tesla account, when I have called I have gotten varying answers ranging from “we don’t know” to “early April” to “very soon”.

I am seeing a lot of movemt on SR+ but am getting limited info on SR. Anyone else in this boat?
Can't confirm SR delivery, but I had an order from the 1st of march, and head nothing so out a week ago i called and had them change it to an SR+ and literally an hour later I had a VIN and Tentative delivery date. So my pickup is not tomorrow 3/23

went in today to pick up my M3 SR+, white ext, black int, 19-in rims in Southern California. Got there and saw the car had some damage (most likely from delivery)... was very upset and disappointed with my whole experience.. didn’t expect my first Tesla experience to be like this.... after speaking with the manager and finding out they couldn’t get this fixed at their shop right away, they got me a nice model S loaner from enterprise and a voucher at Tesla store and a new same spec vehicle delivered for Monday. I am soo impressed with this manager. I can’t wait to pick up my M3 this Monday. Til then, model S all weekend!!

Attachments

• 80BD372B-EC9F-4610-AA71-20421EBA9E5D.jpeg
    80BD372B-EC9F-4610-AA71-20421EBA9E5D.jpeg
    207.7 KB · Views: 103
Reactions: Mr X