Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update: recieved VIN# 398xxx
When I looked at purchase order I noticed it had 50 miles listed on odometer. I know that is still considered new but a bit higher than most I have seen with less than 10 miles. Wonder if they drove it from nearby location? Anyone else have similar milage? Pick up on thursday, fingers crossed.

Update: recieved VIN# 398xxx
When I looked at purchase order I noticed it had 50 miles listed on odometer. I know that is still considered new but a bit higher than most I have seen with less than 10 miles. Wonder if they drove it from nearby location? Anyone else have similar milage? Pick up on thursday, fingers crossed.
Just realized that is a standard number for the purchase agreement, probably should have looked that up earlier, but now I know!

Tesla announces Canadian Federal Rebates on their site

https://www.tesla.com/en_CA/support/inc ... nB9DYix6WE

FYI
thread-happy-16.png

Tesla vehicles that receive incentives are not eligible for the 7-day return policy.

When did you place your order? We ordered white/white SR+ as well (on 5/2) and are trying to manage expectations for delivery... We're in CA, hoping for something before end of month. Haven't heard anything yet.
I ordered 4/17. I heard nothing ever from them except for when they called to tell me they were wanting to deliver..... 2 hours later she was in my driveway.

Victoria BC here, SR+ blue, black leather normal wheels. Ordered April 14, picked up May 11. in Vancouver Pickup was nearly 2 hours in total. Car was perfect, 8km on the odometer. They no longer give any iphone charging cables out and they forgot to add my referral credit, so I'm still working on that.

Bay Area here.

Ordered a SR+, Blue with 19in rims on 5/7. Got a text yesterday that the car will be delivered tomorrow. VIN also popped up today. This is much faster than I expected. I haven't got a call either from an adviser so I'm not sure if the delivery date and time are legit. Should I expect this car to show up at my house 7 days after ordering??

R

Bay Area here.

Ordered a SR+, Blue with 19in rims on 5/7. Got a text yesterday that the car will be delivered tomorrow. VIN also popped up today. This is much faster than I expected. I haven't got a call either from an adviser so I'm not sure if the delivery date and time are legit. Should I expect this car to show up at my house 7 days after ordering??

R
Yes, you should because Elon said unto his disciples to make it so this quarter is very profitable.

You will be blessed with great urgency and welcomed into the Tesla fraternity of owners soon.

Good luck!

Got it! SR black black.

Does anyone know how to see if you received free supercharging through the referral? I've read before the loot boxes on the app? Right now in there it's just a message giving my personal referral code to others.

Does it not show up until I go to a supercharger and charge?

Does it take a few weeks?

Or should I see it somewhere right away?

Thanks

Got it! SR black black.

Does anyone know how to see if you received free supercharging through the referral? I've read before the loot boxes on the app? Right now in there it's just a message giving my personal referral code to others.

Does it not show up until I go to a supercharger and charge?

Does it take a few weeks?

Or should I see it somewhere right away?

Thanks

You will see it under you account on the Tesla website. Log in and click manage. Look for your status on supercharging.