Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, I won't waste time on you then since you DO NOT work for Tesla.
Yeah I agree with Waterbrain, there’s absolutely no point in writing an unpleasant email to a company you’re voluntarily purchasing a product from. They’re obviously pumping them out as fast as they can. They’re not specifically holding your car back from just you. Cancel your order if you’re not happy.

Just got a VIN in the page source! Checked this morning and nada, but now it’s there!

SR+ white paint, black interior, 19” wheels, no FSD. Ordered 10/27 in Scottsdale, AZ.
nice im gonna check mine too!

Update: null :(

It's becoming funny now.... I was sad for a second and then totally chuckled to myself... of course I won't have a VIN, what was I even thinking... null VIN is becoming a reality for me now.

Yeah I agree with Waterbrain, there’s absolutely no point in writing an unpleasant email to a company you’re voluntarily purchasing a product from. They’re obviously pumping them out as fast as they can. They’re not specifically holding your car back from just you. Cancel your order if you’re not happy.
I work in high tech industry too and if I gave my customer a 2 weeks lead time and then changed to over 8 weeks, I will be in big trouble. It's not just the wait that drives me crazy, it's the non existing transparency. I will wait for this one but will not order again unless they change.

If I worked for Tesla, you'd go back to the bottom of the pile.

Yeah I agree with Waterbrain, there’s absolutely no point in writing an unpleasant email to a company you’re voluntarily purchasing a product from.

Whoa, hold on a minute. There is nothing wrong or disrespectful when someone writes to a company where they think they have not been serviced correctly.

I'm not saying there is anything wrong about disagreement regarding a issue but to tell someone if they should not write a company is wrong,. In fact, it is their privilege and right if they felt the company did wrong. This is not about everyone should drink the Tesla Coolaid.

Do people typically email their SA once they see them VIN in the page source? If so, is it difficult to explain where you found it, or are they usually aware that people find the VIN this way?
I would call and ask for delivery window. They know we have them in source code already....at least mine did and she congratulated me for it! Vin in source means your really close IMO.

Do people typically email their SA once they see them VIN in the page source? If so, is it difficult to explain where you found it, or are they usually aware that people find the VIN this way?

I got my VIN in source code on Monday, and haven't heard from my sales advisor at all. Don't even know what his/her name is. I just paid for the car, so hopefully I'll be hearing from them soon.

Reactions: skydreamerjae
I got my VIN in source code on Monday, and haven't heard from my sales advisor at all. Don't even know what his/her name is. I just paid for the car, so hopefully I'll be hearing from them soon.
I emailed my SA right after I posted that and he responded in about 20 mins and confirmed that the VIN I see should be correct and said I’ll be getting a text shortly to schedule delivery. You should call your Tesla location and they can tell you who SA is so you can follow up!

I emailed my SA right after I posted that and he responded in about 20 mins and confirmed that the VIN I see should be correct and said I’ll be getting a text shortly to schedule delivery. You should call your Tesla location and they can tell you who SA is so you can follow up!

I guess I have to. I haven't received any emails other than the initial order confirmation. Frustrating, but hopefully it won't delay my delivery.

Whoa, hold on a minute. There is nothing wrong or disrespectful when someone writes to a company where they think they have not been serviced correctly.

I'm not saying there is anything wrong about disagreement regarding a issue but to tell someone if they should not write a company is wrong,. In fact, it is their privilege and right if they felt the company did wrong. This is not about everyone should drink the Tesla Coolaid.
For those who have not get their VIN, they did reply back and now says they cannot even guarantee to deliver before 12/31 but only promising based on the order date. I'm sure that's not what they said when we order our cars.

• Disagree
Reactions: skydreamerjae