Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats, curious to know if a MVPA shows up for you on your account? All I see is a delivery appointment, order agreement and the lemon law disclosure.

It doesn't. I called them about it because I need it to secure my Credit Union financing and they don't have access to it either. They say it should show up the day before I take delivery. I was able to push my delivery up to Wednesday.

I checked my Tesla account 7 am today and MVPA was placed at the bottom of lemon law doc. VIN in source also. Around 9:45 AM, I got a call to notify VIN assigned and earliest date of delivery - 24th. I called my SA to ask the compensation and revision of MVPA. I am waiting his call now.

I checked my Tesla account 7 am today and MVPA was placed at the bottom of lemon law doc. VIN in source also. Around 9:45 AM, I got a call to notify VIN assigned and earliest date of delivery - 24th. I called my SA to ask the compensation and revision of MVPA. I am waiting his call now.

Kryton that’s great news. I’m still waiting. Let me know what your SA decides for you. Maybe you’ll get the referral credit or some equivalent compensation. Good luck!

Ordered 12/05, SR+ White/White. No VIN in source. Every time I call my DC they keep pushing it back a week. Last time I called a few days ago they told me it could take as long as mid-February. I sold my Prius when I got my original delivery date in December and have been using a rental since (Tesla canceled my delivery the day before). I have spent $600+ on car rentals so far. If I don't get my car by the end of January I'm probably going to cancel my order and get some other car, I can't afford to keep throwing money away on a rental.

Ordered an SR+ White Ext./Black Int 19" online on 12/12 when the estimated delivery time said it would be 2 weeks from order date... I then got the delivery text and had an appointment set up for 12/29 in Buena Park, CA... I got excited and ordered the Silver Tesla Wall Charger to make sure I could charge at home. Ended up receiving a call the night before appointment saying "Due to global demand, we are not going to be able to deliver your car before the end of the year". I was pretty pissed about missing out on the Fed Rebate but was able to extend my current lease by another month and resolved to wait for my M3. After being ghosted for a few weeks, I was finally told last week that my M3 would be built early to mid this week. So I got excited again and decided to return the unopened V2 Charger and ordered the New Wall Charger with Wifi. I emailed [email protected] to get approval to return the V2 Charger and it's been a week and I'm now being Ghosted by the return department. To top it off my extended lease is ending and I still don't have a VIN and now I have 2 unopened Wall Chargers . How is it that Tesla is so great at building EVs but this terrible with the sales/customer service part of the business?

11/11/2019 Ordered. 1/22/2020 Delivered @ Costa Mesa, CA after 10 weeks of frustration. $1750 will be given as a check. Perfect condition except the rubber cover on "gas" pedal missing only to find at home when replacing aluminium pedal cover. Good luck to all waiting their car.
photo_2020-01-23_11-13-05.jpg

Reactions: ajsbesla
11/11/2019 Ordered. 1/22/2020 Delivered @ Costa Mesa, CA after 10 weeks of frustration. $1750 will be given as a check. Perfect condition except the rubber cover on "gas" pedal missing only to find at home when replacing aluminium pedal cover. Good luck to all waiting their car. View attachment 503542
Happy for you! Been reading your post alone the way. Now can you say, it's the best dam car you ever had even after 10 long weeks? Would you ever buy another ICE car after the drive home? Don't forget to follow up in a few days!

Ordered 12-14 and just got the following Text.

Delivery timing update - we currently expect your model 3 to be ready for delivery in 1-5 weeks. We will provide updates as this date gets closer and the estimated range narrows. For more info please visit.....

That range is frustrating when I was told 2 weeks and now they can't even give me an accurate date. Still no VIN.

Ordered 12-14 and just got the following Text.

Delivery timing update - we currently expect your model 3 to be ready for delivery in 1-5 weeks. We will provide updates as this date gets closer and the estimated range narrows. For more info please visit.....

That range is frustrating when I was told 2 weeks and now they can't even give me an accurate date. Still no VIN.
I ordered 12/7 and also just received that text, except it was 2-4 weeks.