Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don’t think so. It isn’t asking for my final payment right now only proof of insurance. I can’t get insurance without a VIN though
They just want you to upload a picture of your current insurance I was told

You should be able to log into your insurance company's site and download a copy of your current insurance coverage plan as a PDF and can upload that. That's what I did, just as it's under 10 MB in size.

Reactions: Imaginathan
E868DD3B-8EAF-495B-9DED-2416EA0D7154.jpeg
just got another info update from an agent. Ordered 2/9 M3SR Still 3-5 weeks to delivery from date of order... Ugh!
“3-5 weeks”
Lol you poor soul

• Funny
Reactions: Hyacinth416
12/1 order date. SR+ w/w 19". Received delivery text today. Earliest pickup 2/26 in San Francisco. No MVPA as of yet. I was told their contract team is not working during the weekend. Also i believe it will be revised for the rebate of $1875. If not I will work out the details in person at the delivery center.

I have received VIN and delivery appointment. I have not submitted any payment thus far.

Looks like November and December orders are being taken care of as well as January/February order already. Good luck to those waiting.

Text timeline below:

01/23 : 1-3 weeks ready for delivery
02/06 : 3-6 weeks ready for delivery
02/13 : 2-4 weeks ready for delivery
02/22 : VIN spotted in source approx 940 PST
02/23 : Schedule appointment for delivery
02/26 : Delivery day!

As my timeline shows as comparison to others, some received a "built" text and i never received that text message. This could be due to my bay area location.

Be patient December orders your VIN is coming soon.

Last edited:
12/1 order date. SR+ w/w 19". Received delivery text today. Earliest pickup 2/26 in San Francisco. No MVPA as of yet. I was told their contract team is not working during the weekend. Also i believe it will be revised for the rebate of $1875. If not I will work out the details in person at the delivery center.

I have received VIN and delivery appointment. I have not submitted any payment thus far.

Looks like November and December orders are being taken care of as well as January/February order already. Good luck to those waiting.

Text timeline below:

01/23 : 1-3 weeks ready for delivery
02/06 : 3-6 weeks ready for delivery
02/13 : 2-4 weeks ready for delivery
02/22 : VIN spotted in source approx 940 PST
02/23 : Schedule appointment for delivery
02/26 : Delivery day!

As my timeline shows as comparison to others, some received a "built" text and i never received that text message. This could be due to my bay area location.

Be patient December orders your VIN is coming soon.

I don't think there that much DEC orders. Recently they have been being fulfilled.

yes you should if you ordered before 12/8. It’s a case by case situation but I have heard of success stories here on the forums. If you ordered before 12/8 and were available during the month and more importantly EOY you should receive the rebate. Good luck!
I think this is specifically west coast orders if I remember correctly.
I know if you ordered online (or Tesla) the web site would explain on main page “if you order now you will receive car by Dec. 31”.