Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm kind of in the same boat. Made my original order on 8/2.

Updated exterior color and received new Order Agreement on 9/18.

Received a VIN and delivery for 9/27. Pushed it back, since financing and CVAP grant wasn't ready.

Updated interior material on 9/29. Received new Order Agreement.

M3 2021 version announced, and I made a new update to capture this refresh on 10/19, since my online portal still showed the 2020 model. Received new Order Agreement.

I really hope I get my M3 before December, given my financing expires on 12/15.

Sigh.

Have you been given your approval for the CVAP. If so when did you apply and when did you get the approval. I currently have estimated delivery from Nov 1 - Nov 29 and no VIN yet

After reading above posts, just check my account which was showing no estimates till this afternoon. It is updated now. Shows delivery estimate as Nov 20 to Dec 11

ordered on Oct 16, SR+ Black and black interior. Atlanta, GA

Did your SA in Atlanta ever get back to you with any updates? I ordered the 16th as well and my delivery window just updated yesterday to show Nov 20 to Dec 11. Wondering if anyone on the east coast has gotten a VIN yet.

Did your SA in Atlanta ever get back to you with any updates? I ordered the 16th as well and my delivery window just updated yesterday to show Nov 20 to Dec 11. Wondering if anyone on the east coast has gotten a VIN yet.
Got an email from him today that I will get the car this quarter no update on vin or tentative date. He did not give a clear answer when I asked him if he saw any vin getting assigned to other orders. Not very helpful