Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My SA seems to be very convinced that I'll be getting my Tesla by the end of this week lol...

email.PNG

Same, I went from “-“ to March 06- March 21 and now I’m back to the “-“

I wonder why we keep getting set to an uncertain date.

Who knows? I ordered on Jan 10! Although, I did call to have my account placed on hold till March since they wanted me to set up a delivery the next day, and I wasn't ready then. When the price drop happened, I stupidly updated my order by using the Edit function without changing any of the options to "lock in" the lower price. I thought I was being clever. I didn't know they were just going to just automatically apply it to peoples' orders, and this probably affected my delivery date. Not mad, but this has been one of the weirdest purchasing experiences, automotive or otherwise, that I've ever had.

• Informative
Reactions: Status
My car is ready to pick up this Saturday, and bank of america fk me up by holding my deposit check for 10 days. They only can hold the car for 3 days. Look like somebody will get it. Don’t know when is the next shipment will be .
That’s so unlucky! Hope you can get it settled. Make some calls and see what they can do for you. We’ve been waiting for this car for a while now! lol

Who knows? I ordered on Jan 10! Although, I did call to have my account placed on hold till March since they wanted me to set up a delivery the next day, and I wasn't ready then. When the price drop happened, I stupidly updated my order by using the Edit function without changing any of the options to "lock in" the lower price. I thought I was being clever. I didn't know they were just going to just automatically apply it to peoples' orders, and this probably affected my delivery date. Not mad, but this has been one of the weirdest purchasing experiences, automotive or otherwise, that I've ever had.
I may have edited my order as well, that could be what is happening to us, although I didn’t change anything on my car. And I totally agree with you, this has been such a weird experience. Super easy online process, but this uncertainty and waiting game has been weird to say the least.