Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just joined this forum today to say that my delivery was switched from 3/14-3/31 to “8-12 weeks from order placed date” again.

Ordered 1/9 at the Salt Lake City store but locked my account from getting a VIN match to try and time delivery for late March as that is when I lose my current car. Account became eligible for a VIN around 2/15 and have not received one yet. Bummer.

I got my VIN this morning!
What have you all experienced after submitting payment and insurance information? Like how quick of a turnaround before Tesla contacted you to set up delivery?
Within the same day I had a delivery appointment on my account. I didn’t even schedule it through a link like most do for some reason.

• Informative
Reactions: AthleticMonkey
Yeah, stock size is 235/45-18.
I'm going put the snow tires on the stock rims and swap the OEM Michelins on to Replika R241''s most likely.
I drive 50 kms to drop off my daughter and go into work a couple times a week, so I bought the snow tires to be safe.
Just got the call. The car is in and has the new headlights. Picking it up Monday ! They didn’t confirm the heated wheel or not. They were not sure.