Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still down for me as well. I took a trip to my local Tesla dealer to drive a SR+ today. I've only driven a LR before, about 2 years ago.
I was impressed by how much instant power the SR+ has. I was nervous that it would be underpowered but that's not the case. The test drive vehicle also had the new door panels. I liked them! Hopefully sooooon we will all have our own.
tempImage206HUy.png

Still down for me as well. I took a trip to my local Tesla dealer to drive a SR+ today. I've only driven a LR before, about 2 years ago.
I was impressed by how much instant power the SR+ has. I was nervous that it would be underpowered but that's not the case. The test drive vehicle also had the new door panels. I liked them! Hopefully sooooon we will all have our own.View attachment 664444
Those door panels look great!

Talked to my SA today, said that my VIN is expected around the first week of June... but def cannot confirm on the phone, he did however say you will more than likely take delivery by Mid/Late June.
So strange we are getting different responses. My SA said to expect delivery 2-3 weeks from Monday, which is May 31- June 7. I'm hopeful that is true but I am realistically expecting mid to late June instead so I am not let down. If what he says IS true, and the average VIN to delivery date is accurate, I should expect a VIN any day now.

Ordered 4/19, white on white, 19" wheels, no FSD, Colorado Springs. Current estimate says "7-11 weeks from order placed date".

So strange we are getting different responses. My SA said to expect delivery 2-3 weeks from Monday, which is May 31- June 7. I'm hopeful that is true but I am realistically expecting mid to late June instead so I am not let down. If what he says IS true, and the average VIN to delivery date is accurate, I should expect a VIN any day now.

Ordered 4/19, white on white, 19" wheels, no FSD, Colorado Springs. Current estimate says "7-11 weeks from order placed date".

I ordered mine 05/08, the SA I talked to isn't my normal person I speak to he was out... Today it dropped to June 9-29... All I know is it be great to get the car by end of June, I'm selling my car to Carvana and my trade in date is June 10... Going to be a crazy 20-30 days of a one car family..