Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for sharing! This very well makes sense considering the reports of 10,000-20,000 cars at the Fremont Factory + shipped to stores all over the country.

In line with the global chipset supply shortage, Tesla needs to ensure firmware and software is 100% ready for the MCU 3.0 because any safety risk would be a total disaster.
Did you really mean MCU or was that ECU?

after you click on "manage" after you login. Unfortunately the website is having issues right now so I don't think that page is working.
You're right, I can't get to the website now, as it must be down again. I've been to "Manage" before and it shows "Frank's" Tesla and a few things below like insurance, finance, delivery, but I can't click on the delivery and it says something about I'll be contacted when it's ready. Is that what you are referring to?

You're right, I can't get to the website now, as it must be down again. I've been to "Manage" before and it shows "Frank's" Tesla and a few things below like insurance, finance, delivery, but I can't click on the delivery and it says something about I'll be contacted when it's ready. Is that what you are referring to?
yeah same page. Should be right below your reservation number.

Sounds like some promising news that cars are starting to move, so I am hoping my next question is not an issue.

My current estimated window has moved late enough that there is a chance that I am out of state for a week or two when it is ready for pick up. Anyone know what the situation is if that happens?

Since the website update, my insurance section looks like it went away. There used to be a section where i input my insurance cards with updated VIN, which i was waiting on. All i am seeing is the registration portion "check marked." Anyone know what is going on? Also my delivery is still at June 11-30.
It looks like the steps reverted from "prepare for delivery" to "order."

Since the website update, my insurance section looks like it went away. There used to be a section where i input my insurance cards with updated VIN, which i was waiting on. All i am seeing is the registration portion "check marked." Anyone know what is going on? Also my delivery is still at June 11-30.
It looks like the steps reverted from "prepare for delivery" to "order."
Same here. I was trying to find the expected delivery date and the page has changed. It only shows a picture of the car, some info about insurance, and icons for various videos at the bottom of the page. When is it coming???

Reactions: Aeonofgods
Sounds like some promising news that cars are starting to move, so I am hoping my next question is not an issue.

My current estimated window has moved late enough that there is a chance that I am out of state for a week or two when it is ready for pick up. Anyone know what the situation is if that happens?
Depends on state and SC. But as a rule of thumb: change your plans.