Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine, & no VIN added as of right now... delivery date disappeared around 5 hours ago
To be clear... your delivery date is still gone yes?
We're trying to figure out if anyone had their EDD disappear today, and come back today, without getting a VIN.

So far across the SR, LR, and P threads no one has reported losing their EDD today, getting it back, and not getting a VIN.

To be clear... your delivery date is still gone yes?
We're trying to figure out if anyone had their EDD disappear today, and come back today, without getting a VIN.

So far across the SR, LR, and P threads no one has reported losing their EDD today, getting it back, and not getting a VIN.
Sorry, should’ve clarified, lost EDD and still don’t have it!

Just checked! I Now have a VIN
Screenshot_20210528-011658_Chrome.jpg

My delivery estimate disappeared too.. I hope that means they are updating and it’s all for the better 🙏🏼☺️
My husband also thinks I’m crazy for refreshing the page all day and being here posting and reading updates 🤪
When I joined the group, I thought "Wow these people are way too anxious and into it" Hello my name is AmyGrace and I too am a Teslaholic! :) I refresh and check here all day. I have been waiting a month but it feels like forever! Like the kid in the back seat.....Are we there yet? Glad to know I am not alone.

When I joined the group, I thought "Wow these people are way too anxious and into it" Hello my name is AmyGrace and I too am a Teslaholic! :) I refresh and check here all day. I have been waiting a month but it feels like forever! Like the kid in the back seat.....Are we there yet? Glad to know I am not alone.
Welcome to Teslaholics Anonymous 🤣

• Love
Reactions: AmyGrace