Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got the text!!! Delivery scheduled for June 24th!!! Calling out of work that day
I GOT MY DELIVERY APPOINTMENT I CANNOT CONTAIN MY HAPPINESS AND I CANNOT EXPLAIN HOW MAD I AM THAT IT IS SO LATE IN JUNE (I was hoping for delivery before my 85 year old dad had to return to Brazil due to Medical Reasons).
AFTER 8 DREADFUL WEEKS I FINALLY WILL BE PICKING UP MY TESLA ON JUNE 24th. SEE YA AT THE DEALERSHIP BUDDY

I was just told that the 9-13 weeks thing is a glitch. I was also told that they’re almost certain I’ll have my LR3 by the fourth week of June.
I hope you’re right! It does make sense though. If you price out a new car the estimate is 9-13 weeks. I suspect/guess/hope that if their system is unable to determine the more accurate range for whatever reason, it will just default back to the current estimate for new orders Instead.

Got my VIN today :)

My EDD this morning was 9-13 weeks. VIN came in around noon and my SA called shortly after to schedule my delivery appointment for tomorrow.

Ordered 4/21
MSM/black, Aero wheels, no FSD
Hello congrats on delivery! I am down in Southern Cal and ordered 4/19 same config just white. I was wondering when you completed your profile? I did not complete my loan agreement until a couple of weeks later so not sure how far back that pushes things for me. Thanks in advance!!

Reactions: AmyGrace
Hello congrats on delivery! I am down in Southern Cal and ordered 4/19 same config just white. I was wondering when you completed your profile? I did not complete my loan agreement until a couple of weeks later so not sure how far back that pushes things for me. Thanks in advance!!
Thanks!

I completed my profile on 4/21 with financing — at the time I didn't know that my financing offer would expire so I just went ahead and completed it then.

Oh snap
PhotoCollage_20210612_214451892.jpg