Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those have recently received delivery, are the taillights the same or updated to Model Y design? Curious to know if the turn signal is still red or now amber.
here is a picture of my car delivered 6 days ago.

Attachments

• IMG_20210612_194634.jpg
    IMG_20210612_194634.jpg
    253.1 KB · Views: 66
Out of sheer curiosity am I the I only one that ordered 4/10 and still waiting with no vin looking at all the other comments of people that ordered in May like 👀. I hate to burst your guys bubble but just save yourself the emotional toll I’ve gone through and buckle up for the roller coaster of emotions ride 😂 I’ve been on it since April 😫😂

Out of sheer curiosity am I the I only one that ordered 4/10 and still waiting with no vin looking at all the other comments of people that ordered in May like 👀. I hate to burst your guys bubble but just save yourself the emotional toll I’ve gone through and buckle up for the roller coaster of emotions ride 😂 I’ve been on it since April 😫😂
in the same boat ordered 3/29 still no VIN

Sorry about you 9-13 weekers.

My story recently:

June 24-June 30 (for a while)
Then July 5-July 25 (this week)
Then June 24-June 30 (yesterday)
Today: June 20-June 30.

Does anybody else, when viewing the Manage page, slowly scroll down to the VIN section then slowly to the Date section? Only to find relief/sadness/happiness all in the span of a new seconds. It's excruciating!

Order 5/22. White/Black SR w/FSD. Picking up in Bay Area. SC is about 2 hours from Fremont (Vallejo).

Go figure.
You literally just describe my agony since April. 😩 im also in the bay and we ordered the same config. I’ve told myself hundreds of times to just stop checking and wait for the damn text but I can’t, apparently I like to kill myself softly every day 😂😭 the worst is when the site is lagging cause I’m assuming we all keep refreshing to further kill ourselves softly 😅

(ordered 4/10 everything done on my end including financing thru Tesla)

in the same boat ordered 3/29 still no VIN
3/29! I mean I know that’s so close to basically April but I wonder how many more March orderers are still waiting! That’s insane. What is Your EDD at right now? I’m currently at June 20-30 and it hasn’t changed which is exciting (you’d think I’d learn by now to not be excited by it though 😂😅)

order on 4/11, no vin, 9-13 weeks club

Ordered May 22. M3 SR+ w/FSD White/Black

Yesterday moved from July to June 20-30
Checked at 4AM today (what the heck, I'd slept 4 hours and the dogs wanted up) - still June 20-30

Checked just now at 6AM, June 18-30.

Blue button continues to elude me..but I'll take the changes. Pickup in CA, SC is 2 hours from Fremont.

'Course the dogs have gone back to sleep - the stinkers.

Reactions: Tesconnect
I’m following the same pattern as many here. My earliest date kept moving but still said June 30. Yesterday it said June 26 - June 30. Today July 15 - August 4. The SA’s in Savannah all still say ETA to Savannah is June 26 so I’m still half expecting delivery by the end of the month. If not, I’m on vacation the week of the 4th of July so no biggie if it stretches into the second week.

I’m following the same pattern as many here. My earliest date kept moving but still said June 30. Yesterday it said June 26 - June 30. Today July 15 - August 4. The SA’s in Savannah all still say ETA to Savannah is June 26 so I’m still half expecting delivery by the end of the month. If not, I’m on vacation the week of the 4th of July so no biggie if it stretches into the second week.

I'll be calling my SA today, I spoke to him on Fri and he said something totally different from what I'm seeing today... I know believing the SA is like believing there is a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow... But I'm looking at almost 3 months from the date I ordered... If this was true I personally wouldn't have went this direction...

I can still cancel and return items I bought but at the same time I want a answer on if this is just getting ready for the VIN or if this is a good est. on the deliver time...

I'll be down to 1 car next Tue and going into Aug with only 1 car is not going to be good for my family...

Reactions: makirules
Congrats! They said my car should be there on the 21st hopefully.
This creates a problem though, as my Bolt buyback is still likely weeks away from completion. Don't really feel like having multiple car payments if the buyback isn't done before the 3 pickup. May have to delay taking delivery and.....then who knows, may be waiting till September. At least my Bolt buyback should be done by then. 😆

This creates a problem though, as my Bolt buyback is still likely weeks away from completion. Don't really feel like having multiple car payments if the buyback isn't done before the 3 pickup. May have to delay taking delivery and.....then who knows, may be waiting till September. At least my Bolt buyback should be done by then. 😆
Out of curiosity, why are you having GM buy the bolt back versus selling to vroom,Carvana etc…?