Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone received this email:
Action Required: Complete Your Final Payment
Fast track your delivery by providing final payment and completing your pre-delivery tasks.
GO TO ACCOUNT

I go into my account and there's nothing to make a final payment, nor do I have a pick up date scheduled yet 🤷‍♀️
Have you tried emailing Tesla’s finance email? They respond pretty quick! I would def email them. [email protected]

Reactions: GiFer
Just got the TV prompt and the VIN assignment!!

The EDD also changed back to 9-13 weeks so I called the Indianapolis Tesla dealership where I'm taking delivery. Rachel was extremely helpful and verified the car just came off the line in Fremont and awaiting transport. My car will take a train to Chicago then a 3rd-party transport to Indianapolis. She expects the transport to take approximately 2 weeks.

Once again for reference, ordered 5/14 SR+ Blue exterior/Black interior, 19" wheels, no FSD
Happy for you, don't get me wrong. Just don't understand how/why you ordered 11 days after me with the same configuration (except 18" wheels) and are gonna take delivery in the next couple weeks.

I've been told late July at the earliest. I'm up in Michigan, so I think the train goes to Ohio and then it would come up to Michigan. But an advisor told me the next possible build date for mine is mid July.

Just doesn't make any sense. Sorry for the butthurt. Just frustrated.

Happy for you, don't get me wrong. Just don't understand how/why you ordered 11 days after me with the same configuration (except 18" wheels) and are gonna take delivery in the next couple weeks.

I've been told late July at the earliest. I'm up in Michigan, so I think the train goes to Ohio and then it would come up to Michigan. But an advisor told me the next possible build date for mine is mid July.

Get in line on the frustrated train! You ordered in May, I ordered 4/10 everything done on my end including financing through Tesla. No VIN yet and EDD was saying 6/20-6/30 for the longest but as of two days ago my EDD is July 2-22 😖 Imagine being frustrated since the beginning of April 😂😩

Reactions: Danbrian_atx
Get in line on the frustrated train! You ordered in May, I ordered 4/10 everything done on my end including financing through Tesla. No VIN yet and EDD was saying 6/20-6/30 for the longest but as of two days ago my EDD is July 2-22 😖 Imagine being frustrated since the beginning of April 😂😩
Yeah, I know. I hope you get your car soon. What date range did the configurator tell you when you placed the order?

I got an email from them (Wells Fargo) a few days ago (day after I took delivery) that says I will be getting some welcome package soon that will have all the stuff for the loan in it. The email did tell me my payment due date and amount. Says the welcome package will have all the info on how to make a payment online.
I did not receive anything from Wells Fargo to sign. Just an acknowledgment online,nothing to sign.

Has anyone received this email:
Action Required: Complete Your Final Payment
Fast track your delivery by providing final payment and completing your pre-delivery tasks.
GO TO ACCOUNT

I go into my account and there's nothing to make a final payment, nor do I have a pick up date scheduled yet 🤷‍♀️
Yes I received that for that past 4 days. I was going to bring a check,but decided to just wire it

Reactions: GiFer

No need to apologize, I'd be just as frustrated or even more so had I ordered in April. Reading everyone's various experiences it's hard to understand the process. Not sure how first come, first serve could be so difficult.

I realize certain states have tighter restrictions, but that doesn't explain a month+ delay for some.

Just wanted to share my experience in waiting so far, I am currently 47 days in as I ordered on 4/29. My delivery dates have shifted a number of times and for the past week have been just one day away. Today I called a sales representative at the Walnut Creek office and they told me that I had a soft match to a vin and would receive the vin within one week. Finally, a good update as the edd seems to be absolutely terrible in predicting when the car will be delivered. Attached has been the last of changes to my edd changes every morning at about 5 am. Order is SR+ White Exterior Black interior no fsd and aero wheels.

Attachments

• 6-15-2021.JPG
    6-15-2021.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 64