Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got an email from them (Wells Fargo) a few days ago (day after I took delivery) that says I will be getting some welcome package soon that will have all the stuff for the loan in it. The email did tell me my payment due date and amount. Says the welcome package will have all the info on how to make a payment online.
good deal. my delivery date is next Monday.. so we will see when I get the email. Thanks!

Shortly after my order date (May 18th) my delivery estimate was June 14th-june 30th. On May 30th I lost my EDD completely and the next Monday it updated to July 15th-August 4th. Suddenly today I logged in and got the Tesla Vision notification to accept and I got my VIN number assigned! Now my estimated delivery is June 24th-June 30th. The EDD's are totally screwy and not to be trusted!

Woke up early this morning to take my in laws to LAX. Did my normal EDD check and saw my date moved back again. Randomly checked the existing car page and to my surprise saw that exact car I wanted. MSM black SR+. The car had 15 miles on it. I quickly ordered it without my SA (it was 5am). Lost out on my original $100 deposit but I get the car on Thursday. My new SA said someone canceled their order before it reached Costa Mesa.

Woke up early this morning to take my in laws to LAX. Did my normal EDD check and saw my date moved back again. Randomly checked the existing car page and to my surprise saw that exact car I wanted. MSM black SR+. The car had 15 miles on it. I quickly ordered it without my SA (it was 5am). Lost out on my original $100 deposit but I get the car on Thursday. My new SA said someone canceled their order before it reached Costa Mesa.
Happy for you! but... also a little disappointed to hear that they don't automatically reroute that vin number to the next person with that order description. Looks like I'll have to add the inventory page to the list of pages I refresh hourly HA. Congrats on finding your new car!

That’s awesome! Congrats on your new car!

That's great! But losing the $100 deposit would leave a sour taste in my mouth. You'd think they would still credit you for that since you still got a Tesla, or at least give you a $100 off a wall charger or something.

Ordered April 23, multiple date changes, 8-12 weeks, then for a week of just 2 days past the present day, then changes back to 9-13 weeks, then back to 2 days with EDD date range of only 1 week and not 2, and finally got the Tesla Vision, and a VIN the page after! Hopefully I can make an appointment soon to pick up! These two months felt longer than the 9 months I waited for my kids!

Ordered April 23, multiple date changes, 8-12 weeks, then for a week of just 2 days past the present day, then changes back to 9-13 weeks, then back to 2 days with EDD date range of only 1 week and not 2, and finally got the Tesla Vision, and a VIN the page after! Hopefully I can make an appointment soon to pick up! These two months felt longer than the 9 months I waited for my kids!
La Palma! Congrats on your VIN! That means it’s making its way down to SoCal then SD Next!!! 🤞🏼🤞🏼