Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered 5/30 white, white, aero, no FSD. Was 7/24-8-7 on Friday, changed to 8-12 weeks on Saturday, now it's at September 11-30, a month and half later than my most recent estimate. =/

Really hoping it's wrong.
Similar thing here, ordered 6/12, Red/White, 19in, no FSD, was 7/23 to 8/11 (ish) yesterday but now it's September 11th to the 30th. Hoping it bounces back because I'll actually need a car in September lol

Well here we go again.. My SA emailed letting me know my ETA for car is Mid to late aug. I didnt even bother asking if my EDD was correct. I really hope she is wrong.
Ordered June 2nd MSM/black no fsd cash. picking up in Oakville Ontario

Delivery​

• Delivery date: July 26 - August 15
  • Previous delivery dates:
    • July 23 - August 06
    • July 28 - August 17

So my trade in lapsed yesterday and I went through the steps to revalidate it with the new mileage. Well the lapse evidently caused our EDD to reset in line as it has moved from July 24-Aug 8 to aug 17-sep 8 almost a whole month delay. Has anyone else had this happen? Will it just keep resetting every time the trade in has to be redone?

So my trade in lapsed yesterday and I went through the steps to revalidate it with the new mileage. Well the lapse evidently caused our EDD to reset in line as it has moved from July 24-Aug 8 to aug 17-sep 8 almost a whole month delay. Has anyone else had this happen? Will it just keep resetting every time the trade in has to be redone?
I doubt it was the trade in that changed your EDD. I haven't changed or updated anything and mine jumped a month and a half this morning. Hoping ours will both bounce back.

Reactions: VerseTB
Welcome! :) I’m not sure how much notice, but my SA said that sometimes the buyer knows first - if the VIN is assigned at 10 pm - because then the SA would not be logged in on their laptop and the buyer would get the email/text first. I haven’t experienced this yet, so all I can tell you is what I was told.
Thanks for the info, My SA said looks like Aug 14th on his system and that I’d get a text with the VIN once it’s available. EDD changed to 07/25-08/14 this morning. Amazing how much it moves around and frustrating at the same time… just not as much when it moves closer :)

Reactions: CCRM3
I would be more worried about how much value your trade in will drop mine drop $1,300

Reactions: VerseTB
Final payment in and pickup confirmed! A bit of a crazy day - they called this morning to confirm it actually arrived on the lot, then there was a flurry of texts and emails to get the trade-in finalized and the documents done. I was finally able to pay at 12:30 for a 5:30 pickup. Made yesterday lol. We'll see how it looks!!! I will say the communication for me with my SA and a local delivery advisor has been really good this entire time.
Just an update: Pickup went smoothly. The only issue I found externally was the driver side headlight protruding further out of the body than the right side. They fixed it at the service center in about an hour during a follow-up appointment. I had a few other questions, but they were just things that I wasn't sure of due to never owning an EV before (like the humming noise from the pump) and all ended up being normal. Paint looks great (midnight silver), panels are fine, handles are fine. No flaws other than the light. Oh..and Sentry mode not working, but, software (dashcam works fine, and records, so it isn't a hardware or camera issue).... Loving it so far!