Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Me and my 5/15 order are still here! EDD pushed back again to 9/06-9/20. Landing anywhere in that range would mean a four month wait at this point. I got a job in May and have not had a car this whole time, been doing short term rentals. I know there’s nothing y’all can do, I’m just so confused and frustrated!
Omg! What did you order!?!? A Model 3 Cybertruck!?

Seems like all SoCal folks are seeing the same delivery timeline. I ordered my SR+ 07/03 and I have the same delivery range.

I suppose if there was a truckload of cars, it would make sense that our delivery dates would be roughly the same. 🤞🏽🤞🏽

Did you two also have your EDD changed today? It must be promising then.

Wow that’s crazy but I completely disagree with both of you lol. I think people totally have a right to want their cars after two months. This is a forum where most people are typing their feelings and venting. Do I think people should call Tesla everyday yelling about their cars? No, because they did give an EDD which is like 9-13 weeks or whatever, but in here it’s a free for all. I think it’s fair.
I don’t understand how some folks can say a lack of communication doesn’t bother you guys? That’s crazy TO ME. This is all my opinion. My thoughts only. I want my car lol.
Anyway, in the end we all want our cars I think.
I don't think you understood my post. I agree with most of what you wrote here (the part i disagree with is your interpretation of my post; you mistakenly interpret what I wrote to be about all tesla orders; it wasn't. It was about me personally and some on here who want help understanding this process).

But to clarify: I don't have a problem with lack of communication because Tesla has been as clear as can be expected from all questions I've asked. So i have no criticism of them there of them; and I'm not shy to criticize. I know others haven’t had great SA’s, no returned calls or emails. Very frustrating I’m sure. $50K product and little to no communication? Silly and inexcusable. But that was never my problem; so no use in me bitching about it just because it’s a trend atm. I never said people don't have a right to want their cars after two months. As you say, we all want our cars badly; I'm soooo excited and i've also vented. Scroll through these forums; I'm such a fellow venter and I've ripped into Tesla for this garbage experience. So I think you just misunderstood my post, which is fine, maybe I could have been more clear.

9F5B6B6C-2E64-4A57-BB06-C42735C1A361.jpeg

I don’t remember this being here before…thoughts?