Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We have the same order date 05/22/2021. White/Black Aero No FSD...EDD 08/18 ~ 09/07. Pick up in South Coast as delivery was not an option. Selling wife's car end of this week and I'll be walking to work for a few weeks. :confused:
Hi, I’ll pick up my car in South Coast as well. Ordered 06/06, but my EDD same as other SoCal friends around 07/31-08/20. Hopefully you will get your car in August.

Reactions: MisterL
only reason i chose model 3 was because there's not much of selection. I'd definitely go with audi or bmw if they have some ev selections.
We can already see Tesla is full of scam when Full Self Driving that can't do Full Self Driving

I mean they do have this little gremlin. On the other hand, if you're willing to pay more the Audi e-tron is pretty slick.

1627337866793.jpeg

I told the manager (via text yesterday) that I felt like I was an ex-girlfriend being ignored/ghosted and felt desperate that when anyone would answer, I’d get so excited. Shouldn’t be like this.

Thanks for this analogy. 😂 It sounds like they have especially poor customer service at Tysons because all of your concerns are easily remedied. Hopefully they work it out and you can focus on enjoying the car.

Reactions: prplrain
My EDD is still locked at 8/08-8/28 (I know it doesn’t mean much but I want my VIN lol) Sigh. For a good laugh though, I just found out TODAY that I can hold down the like button and get other options besides “like”. I thought you guys were just more special than me with your fancy pancy hearts and stuff. I’m thinking not only does Tesla not like me, TMC doesn’t like me either lmaooooo.

I’m 6/1 also factory. Current is month of September. I’ve read a few other Bay Area folks mention their SA’s say mid August, which makes sense since late May people are getting theirs now.
Hopefully only a few more weeks!

I’m 6/1 also factory. Current is month of September. I’ve read a few other Bay Area folks mention their SA’s say mid August, which makes sense since late May people are getting theirs now.
Hopefully only a few more weeks!
Did you ever been contacted by the SA. I went to Dublin where I ordered and talked to one of the sales guy couple weeks ago. Who told me the car should be ready on 7/23 which is not happened.

Did you ever been contacted by the SA. I went to Dublin where I ordered and talked to one of the sales guy couple weeks ago. Who told me the car should be ready on 7/23 which is not happened.
Yes, my SA is from Dublin. He doesn’t know anything and just says “go to Tesla.com to see status” =\

whenever I call another location they tell me “oh your SA is this guy let me transfer you”

They have been having parts shortages issues since March..
Elon said Tesla is having parts shortage issues. Probably delays to orders

They called this out in the investor call. They were able to adapt quickly to supply chain issues by using different chips.

Tesla's a software company just as much as they are a car company. They were able to pivot quickly and write firmware for different chips.

They have been having parts shortages issues since March..
Yep. The parts shortage has been for most of this year. If you're thinking about ordering a Tesla, better get on it and then have immense amounts of patience. Their popularity is high and they are backed up and it's just relentless atm. I wouldn't be surprised if they cut something out of the 2022 version just to try and keep up with demand.