Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did you ever been contacted by the SA. I went to Dublin where I ordered and talked to one of the sales guy couple weeks ago. Who told me the car should be ready on 7/23 which is not happened.
EDD update: moved 1 day in front end to 8/10-8/23, but the last day in the range stayed the same. Hoping things are starting to firm up as changes have been minimal in the last 2 weeks. Order date 5/31, blue/white
Same here, everyday for the last 2 weeks, one day slide

Reactions: curlette461
EDD update: moved 1 day in front end to 8/10-8/23, but the last day in the range stayed the same. Hoping things are starting to firm up as changes have been minimal in the last 2 weeks. Order date 5/31, blue/white
I notice the EDD does a similar dance. I am hoping for a vin this week.

Delivery​

• Delivery date: August 10 - August 20
  • Previous delivery dates:
    • August 09 - August 21
    • August 08 - August 21
    • August 07 - August 21
    • August 06 - August 20

Reactions: curlette461
Just got the dreaded “Trade In Offer Expired” email. Updated my mileage. Let’s see what they come back with…

Just got off the phone with Tesla. Hadn’t received a response from the SMS thread in over a day. Guy on the phone said he’d follow up with the trade in team and see if we can get my valuation bumped back up.
Meanwhile, I technically don’t have a payment set up, so my EDD slipped a day. Currently Aug 8-Aug 28

My EDD is still locked at 8/08-8/28 (I know it doesn’t mean much but I want my VIN lol) Sigh. For a good laugh though, I just found out TODAY that I can hold down the like button and get other options besides “like”. I thought you guys were just more special than me with your fancy pancy hearts and stuff. I’m thinking not only does Tesla not like me, TMC doesn’t like me either lmaooooo.
Just got my TV notice and VIN today. EDD 8/10 - 8/17, Order date May 1

Just got off the phone with Tesla. Hadn’t received a response from the SMS thread in over a day. Guy on the phone said he’d follow up with the trade in team and see if we can get my valuation bumped back up.
Meanwhile, I technically don’t have a payment set up, so my EDD slipped a day. Currently Aug 8-Aug 28
Do you know if Teslas price matches other dealer trade-in quotes? Or Tesla's quote is the quote, and that's final.