Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered March 28th and Just picked this bad boy up yesterday in Edmonton, Alberta. Long wait time is finally over.

I was smiling the whole way home. So in love with the car.
FWIW: SR+ with no upgrades. Black interior.
It had some minor issues that i'll try to put in for service (though i keep getting error messages so I can't submit the claims yet)

Minor issues: one paint bubble on the driver side mirror, bumper panel and driver side door panel not flush with other panels. Minor rubber bubbling on one of the doors.

It doesn't even feel real. Can't wait to get this guy wrapped and tinted.
Just an update: I took off the aero hubcaps bc i think they look a bit too like someone designed them from the 80s. Just a bit of a sportier look, though i know some love the aeros. For all waiting....suck it...I Joke of course! No really I feel your pain. It'll be worth it. This car is WAAAY too much fun to drive. Well worth the wait.

tesla3.jpg

5B9570AA-07FF-4145-B5BC-E6068EEA6496.jpeg

Well … the Tesla gods have blessed me!! Ordered 06/09 in Plano,TX and got a VIN within my initial timeframe! My EDD was 08/13-08/24 this morning so I was told I should expect a VIN sometime this upcoming week then take delivery mid to end of august BUT the delivery shows THIS WEEK!! I haven’t seen anything about paying my balance yet so hopefully I will get that soon to take delivery in the next few days as it shows! I got an email talking about accepting my offer and that took me to the regular order page but the vision agreement showed up and then BOOM..a VIN!! I’m sending positive vibes to everybody in Texas and everywhere else!!

View attachment 690861

Well … the Tesla gods have blessed me!! Ordered 06/09 in Plano,TX and got a VIN within my initial timeframe! My EDD was 08/13-08/24 this morning so I was told I should expect a VIN sometime this upcoming week then take delivery mid to end of august BUT the delivery shows THIS WEEK!! I haven’t seen anything about paying my balance yet so hopefully I will get that soon to take delivery in the next few days as it shows! I got an email talking about accepting my offer and that took me to the regular order page but the vision agreement showed up and then BOOM..a VIN!! I’m sending positive vibes to everybody in Texas and everywhere else!!
Congrats! I’m still hoping I’m getting my VIN this week.

So you called when you looked at current inventory, and they assigned it to you?
No a few weeks ago I tried that (calling) and they said I had to put another $100 down to reserve it since the cars are typically bought by the time you get ahold of someone. That did happen when I called a few weeks ago. If my husband used our email it might of matched and saved us another $100 though. I'm going to email my SA and see if they can reverse it or apply it somehow.

No a few weeks ago I tried that (calling) and they said I had to put another $100 down to reserve it since the cars are typically bought by the time you get ahold of someone. That did happen when I called a few weeks ago. If my husband used our email it might of matched and saved us another $100 though. I'm going to email my SA and see if they can reverse it or apply it somehow.
I’ve been told the RNs are different therefore you lose out on the $100. Nothing they can do. If you somehow get lucky and its applied somehow then touchè but unlikely given the responses I’ve received here.

Reactions: Vystery
[update on my nema adapter order]
I ordered Nema adapter few weeks ago and asked update to [email protected] but had no response. I asked again and this is what I got.

"In review of the order we currently show this adapter is currently out of stock. We do not have a tentative ETA on when stock is to be replenished. We can offer to have the order cancelled and refunded or we can leave the order open."

Probably best customer service I've ever seen 😂

Ahhhh. Thank you! Good luck on the 100, this is my second reservation tbh, I asked them to give me back my last one and they said no (it was 2 hours apart). 😂

• Funny
Reactions: megansblonde