Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
  • Love
Reactions: megansblonde
Oh no. My trade in offer just expired with Tesla so I redid my mileage. But last time I had to do this, it set my date back a month. Wish me luck, y’all!!
Did you try carvana? I strongly suggest it and the process is seamless. They pay you as soon as they pickup the car (assuming the information provided to them is correct).
Offer stands for 5 days and you can resubmit every time you feel ready to sell.

Oh no. My trade in offer just expired with Tesla so I redid my mileage. But last time I had to do this, it set my date back a month. Wish me luck, y’all!!
I had to do this for my trade-in about a week ago. The value didn’t change for me even after putting on an additional 800 miles. Didn’t seem to mess with my EDD either. Of course every situation is different.

You could always deny the new offer if it’s drastically different, and sell through someone else like Carvana.

Reactions: curlette461
Hey everybody (new here and new to Tesla), WOOOW Im I ever excited!! got accepted and now just awaiting for an update on delivery day which is expected to be in 8 to 14 weeks!! Model 3 SR+ white on white. WOOOW!!

Opinions:
-Should I try and change from stock 18" wheels to the 19" wheels?
-Did I do wrong going white on white?
-Was also thinking of getting Eibach lowering springs?
-Any advice or tips????????? :)

Thanks everybody and again WOOOOW so excited!!

Did you try carvana? I strongly suggest it and the process is seamless. They pay you as soon as they pickup the car (assuming the information provided to them is correct).
Offer stands for 5 days and you can resubmit every time you feel ready to sell.
I’m actually selling through Carvana now because my offer from Tesla went down after the 1st time my trade in expired. But when I asked my SA to remove it or if I should from my account, he said to just leave it there and update the miles when it was due again, and we’d just remove it once I had a VIN.

Reactions: Tesconnect and Leah
Sell your car to carvana they usually offer more. Tesla was offering me $9,600 for my Infiniti and carvana offered $13,400. They will honor the offer for 1 month or 1000 miles.

Hey everybody (new here and new to Tesla), WOOOW Im I ever excited!! got accepted and now just awaiting for an update on delivery day which is expected to be in 8 to 14 weeks!! Model 3 SR+ white on white. WOOOW!!

Opinions:
-Should I try and change from stock 18" wheels to the 19" wheels?
-Did I do wrong going white on white?
-Was also thinking of getting Eibach lowering springs?
-Any advice or tips????????? :)

Thanks everybody and again WOOOOW so excited!!

Welcome to TMC and congratulations!

I can feel the excitement jumping off my computer screen, lol :)

Reactions: iamlina
I tried doing that over text and chat and they said they don’t allow it. Should I call the delivery hotline (sigh) and ask them to do it?
not sure how it works via chat/text but if you have a sales associate, they should be able to handle it for you.

i simply replied to my sales associate after he sent me an email congratulating my purchase and he took care of it.