Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think at this point they will do anything to stop me from calling them lmao 😂

But hey, you can try callling them and maybe they will get you scheduled as well:)Tesla's customer service will only acknowledge your existence if you make a peep. Actually, constant, annoying peeps work best. 😂

OK. I couldn’t hold back… I called the delivery center and was told my car is on the truck and expected tomorrow!! Text will be sent once it arrives giving it a potential of as soon as Thursday pickup!

My pickup for my LFP was scheduled for tomorrow since last Friday. Everything that wasn't Tesla Vision agreement was completed, including final payment. Get a robocall this morning saying to confirm my appointment for tomorrow and sign the Vision agreements. A few mins ago I just got a robo-text saying currently being transported and now my appointment is set for 9/4 but if it arrives sooner they will call.

So I go in and check the account and the delivery date has been updated to 9/4...BUT now my account says I owe $4 for a tire fee. What the hell is a tire fee? I had a balance of zero an hour ago.

A little backstory, I ordered mine LPF within 20 mins of receiving that mass email last week. The car already had a VIN attached to it in check-out and less than 24 hours later was allowed to schedule my delivery. At the time, the earliest date to schedule for pickup was Sept. 1st.
u got cheap tires, by tire fee is $7 :D

Reactions: MG535 and Radwick
Talked to my Delivery peeps and their response was

Still waiting for the monroney to be situated and will be updating me once corporate gives them the go-ahead.

So not sure how the other person on YouTube got their's, maybe a slip through the cracks?

My current appointment for delivery is this Saturday, hopefully they get their stuff together by then.

8/24 - Order 1 placed
8/26 - Order 2 LFP placed, VIN received immediately
8/27 - Order 1 cancelled automatically

I have yet to get an EDD, and I've tried calling a few different numbers and the best I could get is that it would take a few more weeks. At this point what can I do besides just wait? Annoying because seems like people who ordered around the same time or even after me already have picks up scheduled.

Reactions: asquared17
8/24 - Order 1 placed

I have yet to get an EDD, and I've tried calling a few different numbers and the best I could get is that it would take a few more weeks. At this point what can I do besides just wait? Annoying because seems like people who ordered around the same time or even after me already have picks up scheduled.

While this theory has some holes, there might be something associated with original order date. In my case I ordered 21-Jul and got the email to switch (which I promptly did) on 26-Aug. I still have both orders in the system and expect Ill need to get that done manually. They may be hitting the people that got the email and had older order dates first where possible.

8/24 - Order 1 placed

I think the pick up dates are just hypothetical dates cause we've been annoying the SA to give us one, until they get the okay we're not exactly sure when we will get to pick them up.

My weekend delivery date will get pushed back if they don't get their okay by then. You can call your delivery place and see about getting a delivery date, or maybe going to your local Tesla place and they can pull up your order on their computer.

Reactions: kooro
I think at this point they will do anything to stop me from calling them lmao 😂

But hey, you can try callling them and maybe they will get you scheduled as well:)Tesla's customer service will only acknowledge your existence if you make a peep. Actually, constant, annoying peeps work best. 😂
I called and they basically told me I'll get a message when my car is ready... They know my car is built but still estimated this week for pick up

Well hang up, dial again, and hope someone else picks up! 😂

Jk lol, calling once per day seems to be an acceptable strategy. After all, they are holding our cars hostages.
I called and he was like "you called yesterday right?" I was like ummmm no? but I guess they take records of everything LMFAO
I was like yeahhhh lemme chill