Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ugh now I owe $6 what the heck is this?
Got it as well
Capture.PNG

My pickup for my LFP was scheduled for tomorrow since last Friday. Everything that wasn't Tesla Vision agreement was completed, including final payment. Get a robocall this morning saying to confirm my appointment for tomorrow and sign the Vision agreements. A few mins ago I just got a robo-text saying currently being transported and now my appointment is set for 9/4 but if it arrives sooner they will call.

So I go in and check the account and the delivery date has been updated to 9/4...BUT now my account says I owe $4 for a tire fee. What the hell is a tire fee? I had a balance of zero an hour ago.

A little backstory, I ordered mine LPF within 20 mins of receiving that mass email last week. The car already had a VIN attached to it in check-out and less than 24 hours later was allowed to schedule my delivery. At the time, the earliest date to schedule for pickup was Sept. 1st.
Same here - just had to pay $6 for my tire fee and couldn’t adjust my loan amount without reapplying. Just a small hassle.

I am probably also in same situation, I haven't spoken to anyone lately. But last I heard I was pre-prod and with VIN.
I have been trying to read up on pre-production and it seems like they gave us ghost VINs. I wish they would indicate in the inventory if the car was produced alread or they are stil in pre-prod. This seems like it would take a few more weeks versus days for this to arrive

I have been trying to read up on pre-production and it seems like they gave us ghost VINs. I wish they would indicate in the inventory if the car was produced alread or they are stil in pre-prod. This seems like it would take a few more weeks versus days for this to arrive
Yeah I had a bit of a heated discussion last Friday after I learned that the page showing "Existing Inventory" did not mean that the cars were built and ready for sale. This is where I found my LFP car. Had I known it was pre-prod, I would not have ordered. But now if I cancel, I lose $250.

Yeah I had a bit of a heated discussion last Friday after I learned that the page showing "Existing Inventory" did not mean that the cars were built and ready for sale. This is where I found my LFP car. Had I known it was pre-prod, I would not have ordered. But now if I cancel, I lose $250.
Right ! I wish a lawyer somewhere here is reading these posts