Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think i figured out a way to get answers quick! Wish me luck

Attachments

• 6487D530-1254-4F54-8A57-3290A17460FF.jpeg
    6487D530-1254-4F54-8A57-3290A17460FF.jpeg
    118.1 KB · Views: 74
I ordered on 5/22 and EDD haven’t moved. I guess we are set for EOQ delivery.
Ordered June 28 San Diego (technically June 15 but changed to white seats on June 28, which reset the “order date”). EDD steady recently at 31Aug-14Sept. Yep, hope it’s a Sept delivery. The SA talked me out of placing a new order for an LFP inventory car, saying that the red color configurations available at the time were all pre-production and that the delivery date would like be around the same time as the original NCA order.

Ordered June 28 San Diego (technically June 15 but changed to white seats on June 28, which reset the “order date”). EDD steady recently at 31Aug-14Sept. Yep, hope it’s a Sept delivery. The SA talked me out of placing a new order for an LFP inventory car, saying that the red color configurations available at the time were all pre-production and that the delivery date would like be around the same time as the original NCA order.
The SA misinformed you a bit. I have a red and white lfp sitting at the Buena Park dealership prepped and ready to go, as soon as it gets its update/sticker/approval…

The SA misinformed you a bit. I have a red and white lfp sitting at the Buena Park dealership prepped and ready to go, as soon as it gets its update/sticker/approval…
Well, she also said “it’s up to you, maybe the nca car will get delayed to October …or even to January…or that the LFP car could be ready sooner than the 2 week estimate on the nca..”. Basically she didn’t know but her comments were along the lines of “if I were you, I’d wait since most likely your original order should be delivered within a couple of weeks”. I didn’t get the letter suggesting the LFP route which I optimistically interpreted to mean that my original order delivery would be happening per the Edd window prior to sept 15. Let’s see. If it gets delayed to beyond sept, I’ll kick myself for not having grabbed an LFP one earlier

Well, she also said “it’s up to you, maybe the nca car will get delayed to October …or even to January…or that the LFP car could be ready sooner than the 2 week estimate on the nca..”. Basically she didn’t know but her comments were along the lines of “if I were you, I’d wait since most likely your original order should be delivered within a couple of weeks”. I didn’t get the letter suggesting the LFP route which I optimistically interpreted to mean that my original order delivery would be happening per the Edd window prior to sept 15. Let’s see. If it gets delayed to beyond sept, I’ll kick myself for not having grabbed an LFP one earlier
There might be further opportunities for the lfp cars (i.e. more inventory dumps) anyway, and there should be a good amount of pressure on getting your NCA car done before end of quarter, and who knows what further delays the lfp cars might be put through, so you’re still in good shape. Hopefully both of us have a car by end of September if not sooner…