Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Right? What am I supposed to do? Stand at the door and wave awkwardly at the Tesla delivery guy and watch him wait awkwardly for his Uber?
I think you just need to decorate your driveway for the occasion.

Attachments

• Driveway-Balloon-Arch.jpg
    Driveway-Balloon-Arch.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 65
Anyone else not have an SA? Ordered completely online so no one has reached out to me. Should I call the SC I plan to take delivery at? Or any other suggestions?

Still have two open orders (the new LFP one with the 250 down, and the old one with 100 down).

I did call customer service and they had told me to keep both orders open and that they hadn’t decided if they were going to refund the 100 to anyone who made the switch, or transfer it to the new order.

basically seems like everyone gets a different answer depending on who they talk to.

Anyone else not have an SA? Ordered completely online so no one has reached out to me. Should I call the SC I plan to take delivery at? Or any other suggestions?

Still have two open orders (the new LFP one with the 250 down, and the old one with 100 down).

I did call customer service and they had told me to keep both orders open and that they hadn’t decided if they were going to refund the 100 to anyone who made the switch, or transfer it to the new order.

basically seems like everyone gets a different answer depending on who they talk to.
I dont have an SA. I did it online after my test drive. I find the delivery locations seem to have the most useful answers over the SC/Sales locations

Just got the call from Tesla. They can’t deliver my vehicle until the Firmware update is installed. I asked about it yesterday, & they said it was all good to go.

I am supposed to take delivery in an hour.
What a *sugar* show.
I ordered my SR+ Friday 8-27-21, originally was scheduled for delivery Sunday 8-29-21. They were unable to give me my car due to the firmware update (I know for a fact that the car is on the lot, confirmed VIN), so they scheduled it for yesterday. Got the call yesterday that they have to move the date out tentatively to 9-22-21. Not happy!

Update, now my old order is saying it’s on hold, maybe they’re in the process of transferring the order.

Attachments

• A205D685-F9AE-4DF9-AAD5-A5A557E6E023.png
    A205D685-F9AE-4DF9-AAD5-A5A557E6E023.png
    401.8 KB · Views: 59
I ordered my SR+ Friday 8-27-21, originally was scheduled for delivery Sunday 8-29-21. They were unable to give me my car due to the firmware update (I know for a fact that the car is on the lot, confirmed VIN), so they scheduled it for yesterday. Got the call yesterday that they have to move the date out tentatively to 9-22-21. Not happy!
oh my gosh, 9.22?!?!?!

did they trade your VIN or what?! that’s insane!!