Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Had appointment for 9/4 @ 3pm in Paramus, NJ to pick up my White SR+. Bought a bunch of accessories for it in anticipation. Hopefully my car wasn't inside the building!

Screenshot 2021-09-03 075914.jpg

Reactions: Francl27
UM. not to cause anyone in NJ alarm, but,,,,,,, the NJ funding went from around 58% remaining last night to 17% remaining as of this morning.

i’m guessing the found a way to earmark the funds for the EVs potentially impacted by ida??? otherwise,,,, i have no earthly idea how they burned through several million dollars overnight. 😳😳😳😳

they also had signs up that they were taking the portal down for maintenance from 9-11pm EST so i didn’t bother checking again after yesterday afternoon, but,,,,,,,,, thats like,,, 10 million dollars up in smoke.

Attachments

• EC13E076-89E6-4FB1-BAB5-5CCACCF5F13E.jpeg
    EC13E076-89E6-4FB1-BAB5-5CCACCF5F13E.jpeg
    124.2 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
UM. not to cause anyone in NJ alarm, but,,,,,,, the NJ funding went from around 58% remaining to 17% remaining as of this morning.

i’m guessing the found a way to earmark the funds for the EVs potentially impacted by ida??? otherwise,,,, i have no earthly idea how they burned through several million dollars overnight. 😳😳😳😳
WHAT?! Where did it all go? I just checked on Tuesday and it was fine!