Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
firmware is finished for some locations, assuming this is the case for all! I’m hoping my car is ready today and somehow they forgot to text me about my delivery 😭
Burbank wouldn’t know the update happened until they come in the morning at 8/10am so call em first thing first in the morning! Maybe you can pick it up today hehe

I haven’t even got any agreements or a schedule delivery… you think i should still email? My SA is probably like “this guy again….”
Don’t email, call Burbank! You won’t get docs until you schedule and talk them into believing that you having your car is the fastest way for you to stop bothering them ;).
Hope you can get your car today or tomorrow :)

Don’t email, call Burbank! You won’t get docs until you schedule and talk them into believing that you having your car is the fastest way for you to stop bothering them ;).
Hope you can get your car today or tomorrow :)
THIS. Gotta be active with this. Most people here including me have ONLY seen progress in their order process by reaching out directly. You may feel like you're annoying them but it works!

Picking up my LFP SR+ tomorrow at 9:30am and just received an automated call from Tesla confirming my appointment. It looks like it's actually happening!
I’ve received that automated call to confirm appts on two separate occasions, and both times I received a text from my SA later in the day telling me my appt got delayed another 2 days. Original appointments were 9/1, then 9/3, and now 9/5 ): Hoping if the firmware update actually came through last night that I can somehow move my appt back to today… fingers crossed.