Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered on 8/21, M3 SR+ MSM, black interiors. Initial EDD was Nov 10th to Dec 6th, which changed to Oct 17th to Nov 6th a week later. But yesterday EDD was gone from my account. Not sure what that means. Any Ideas?
That seems to be happening. I ordered 9/7. Next day had a range of 12/6-1/6. About a week ago it completely disappeared. I thought it was a good sign at first but now not so much

Was yours set for home delivery? And did you get the text/email to schedule home delivery? I received text and email to schedule home delivery, but I wanted to pick up at the delivery center (11 miles away) so I texted the 510 back and also emailed the local delivery center, and they quickly switched to delivery center pick up. They confirmed I could pick up at the delivery center within the same delivery window instead of home delivery.
Nope - Local Tesla Dealership Delivery.... Still says Scheduled Delivery 09/22-09/25 but I have not received any text messages or emails. Called Tesla and they have no idea when the car is getting here. Just keep waiting....

9/3 LFP order White/ Black 18”wheels…Delivery scheduled on 9/28. (Original 7/18 NCA order cancelled automatically… so officially been waiting 60 + days)

i called customer service and they told me it’s on its way to Alabama now. I am guessing once the shipment arrives to Alabama it gets trucked to the final destination.

anyone have any insight on how long it took for their car to arrive to their delivery center from Alabama? What was your location?

Here waiting in Charlotte ⏳

9/3 LFP order White/ Black 18”wheels…Delivery scheduled on 9/28. (Original 7/18 NCA order cancelled automatically… so officially been waiting 60 + days)

i called customer service and they told me it’s on its way to Alabama now. I am guessing once the shipment arrives to Alabama it gets trucked to the final destination.

anyone have any insight on how long it took for their car to arrive to their delivery center from Alabama? What was your location?

Here waiting in Charlotte ⏳
i feel like we’ve been east coast buddies for a while - my car is slated to get to the yard in ridgefield on 9.24. when i called today, it was the first time the delivery hotline couldn’t give me a location by state. he did say it’s still on target for the 9.24 arrival and that i should call back that day to see if i can get my appt bumped sooner (it’s at 9.27 currently).

Placed Order 8/4/21 , Estimated delivery date moved form Oct 20-Nov 9 to Oct 9 to October 29. I guess its time I start bothering people for a referral code for financing on DCU. If anybody has one feel free to PM.
Forgot to add I just sold my 2011 Honda CRV for 16k ( thank you used car market) , debating on weather I want to put anything on a down payment for my M3SR. Decision Decisions !

Reactions: TexaCali
i feel like we’ve been east coast buddies for a while - my car is slated to get to the yard in ridgefield on 9.24. when i called today, it was the first time the delivery hotline couldn’t give me a location by state. he did say it’s still on target for the 9.24 arrival and that i should call back that day to see if i can get my appt bumped sooner (it’s at 9.27 currently).
Yeah i plan on calling them again on Friday (who am i kidding probably a few times before this) to check on status/location with hopes to take an earlier delivery.

Of course praying no issues with the car during transport and well no issues with car in general

less than a week for us!! ❤️

Reactions: GeoG and asquared17
For model 3s that are listed in existing inventory with FSD (full self driving) as an option, is it possible to remove that option or is it mandatory to get it?
it is possible to remove it. they don’t WANT to. but it can be done.

before making any purchases though, i would verify with tesla, just in case they have had a recent change of heart about this.

Yeah i plan on calling them again on Friday (who am i kidding probably a few times before this) to check on status/location with hopes to take an earlier delivery.

Of course praying no issues with the car during transport and well no issues with car in general

less than a week for us!! ❤️
Email them instead. "[email protected]". Most of the time you get a response from the same email but hope you get a response from an actual person. In my case, I got a response from an actual person. This made it easy for me. My next email was to this specific person and he almost responds immediately. Added him to my LinkedIn network. Lol

Reactions: KirtBall
Picking up my SR+ LFP today. That's 21 days after I test drove, and 20 days after I placed my (first) order. And it's just 7 days after I claimed one of the existing inventory cars--which had to be trucked from Chicago to St Louis after I ordered. Pretty dang good timeline, if you ask me. Now here's to hoping I don't end up with a dud.
Congratulations... Hope you purchased a ton of accessories :)

Reactions: Baluchi