Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My NCA's EDD is approaching and so far it is still showing the Oct. 17 range... If I do end up getting a VIN, will anyone be willing to take delivery of my NCA car? Most likely you will have to be in LA and I think either the DC or the SA will have to be willing to do the VIN transfer. SR+ NCA White on Black 18in Aero with no FSD.

My NCA's EDD is approaching and so far it is still showing the Oct. 17 range... If I do end up getting a VIN, will anyone be willing to take delivery of my NCA car? Most likely you will have to be in LA and I think either the DC or the SA will have to be willing to do the VIN transfer. SR+ NCA White on Black 18in Aero with no FSD.
Can they send it to a fellow Richard in Florida 😆

Pick up schedule for 9/28 at Carlsbad! Took half day just now! Excitement ! The text message to schedule pickup/delivery was under the hub text message. This guy tried to hide it from me for fun.

I take that back. They offered me home delivery for today. The hub said Go for it (so I wouldn’t have to take time off)

Took delivery 2 hours ago.

My SA had the pleasure to drop off my car and also check out the Tesla Solar Roof on my house! (He’s Happy to say he was the first from his dealer to see it in person and going to brag about it, we had shown him pictures back in July - if anyone looks, its black glass solar tile and glass roofing tile!) 😂

Everything looks good though! Still learning!

I forgot to ask my SA if Telsa has Homelink 😳

Attachments

• E260D92D-6D35-443C-BD9B-CE91AE10EB1B.jpeg
    E260D92D-6D35-443C-BD9B-CE91AE10EB1B.jpeg
    575.7 KB · Views: 94

My SA had the pleasure to drop off my car and also check out the Tesla Solar Roof on my house! (He’s Happy to say he was the first from his dealer to see it in person and going to brag about it, we had shown him pictures back in July - if anyone looks, its black glass solar tile and glass roofing tile!) 😂

Congrats! Homelink is $325 Model 3/Y Automatic Garage Opener

Reactions: NCee

Congrats on your new M3! MSM looks soooo good :p

Reactions: NCee
Tesla account question. HELP!

I have a Model S since 2017 and have a Tesla account (account #1) since then.

We have ordered a M3 SR+ under account account #1. Account #1 show both Model S (with a VIN number) and the Model 3 (with an RN number).

We want to have a separate account for each car. We have created a new account (account #2). which just show the Model 3 with the RN number. However, it does not have a “manage” button.

HELP. We are expecting delivery of the Model 3 in 2 days …. and my SA is away!

Ordered my first Tesla sr+ on september 7th. I've been driving last five years with VW transporter, so it's going to be an interesting experience 😅 Just got an update that EDD is going to be on november, but honestly what I have read from this forum it's not really accurate?

I have never bought anything so expensive through the online, without testing it. But I think this goes to the "tesla owners things"- category 😂

Morning Tesla Fam - so question about the day before delivery.

So the “Agreement” section is now enabled for me to confirm. I also just got the automated voice mail and text for my schedule delivery tomorrow AM.

does this mean the car “passed” the DC inspection and truly ready…. Or should i still brace myself for potential delays?

i wasn’t sure if all of the notifications are just the normal system generated process when it’s 24hrs before the scheduled delivery date on my account.

thanks!!

Reactions: asquared17

So the “Agreement” section is now enabled for me to confirm. I also just got the automated voice mail and text for my schedule delivery tomorrow AM.

does this mean the car “passed” the DC inspection and truly ready…. Or should i still brace myself for potential delays?

i wasn’t sure if all of the notifications are just the normal system generated process when it’s 24hrs before the scheduled delivery date on my account.

thanks!!
Imma say yes… otherwise they would have told you the car did not pass the QC check already.
They rarely stop a car within 24 hours of scheduled delivery unless something happens or (during the early LFP days) software update not released lol.
Congrats!!!!

Reactions: KirtBall
Tesla account question. HELP!

I have a Model S since 2017 and have a Tesla account (account #1) since then.

We have ordered a M3 SR+ under account account #1. Account #1 show both Model S (with a VIN number) and the Model 3 (with an RN number).

We want to have a separate account for each car. We have created a new account (account #2). which just show the Model 3 with the RN number. However, it does not have a “manage” button.

HELP. We are expecting delivery of the Model 3 in 2 days …. and my SA is away!
You can always use the add a new driver function post delivery… although the chat agent can most likely help you with that. @asquared17 is an expert on car account changes ;)

• Funny
Reactions: asquared17
Imma say yes… otherwise they would have told you the car did not pass the QC check already.
They rarely stop a car within 24 hours of scheduled delivery unless something happens or (during the early LFP days) software update not released lol.
Congrats!!!!
Thanks!!! Your experience came to mind when i got the notification today and was curious. I would be totally annoyed if i got a message a hour or two before my appointment saying “oh wait.. just kidding…”

thanks!!
Congratulations. I am gonna say YES!!! Get excited. Post pics once you pickup.

Reactions: KirtBall

thanks!!
I can only speak from my own experience, but from the point you’re at, for me it was fairly smooth sailing.

The day of delivery, however, I did receive a text message at 12:30 telling me my 1:00 delivery “appointment” was postponed to 3:00. It wasn’t an issue for me since I was not planning to pick up until 3:30 and I live nearby the DC. If you have to travel far, just be aware they may delay slightly. I had assumed my delivery window was any time between 1-5, not a specific “appointment,” until I received that message.

I can only speak from my own experience, but from the point you’re at, for me it was fairly smooth sailing.

The day of delivery, however, I did receive a text message at 12:30 telling me my 1:00 delivery “appointment” was postponed to 3:00. It wasn’t an issue for me since I was not planning to pick up until 3:30 and I live nearby the DC. If you have to travel far, just be aware they may delay slightly. I had assumed my delivery window was any time between 1-5, not a specific “appointment,” until I received that message.
Oh okay great thanks for the insight! My appointment is in the AM so I’ll keep an eye out and will probably call before i head out. It’s like a 20 mins drive for me so distance isn’t too bad.