Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Placed my order for a M3 SR+ with black interior, white interior, and aero wheels on Sunday Dec 12.

Original EDD was June 2022. One day after ordering the EDD changed to Jan 7-Feb 4 2022 and is still the same.

I’m prepared for those dates to shift back but we’ll see.

This is actually my fear right now. I want to order and take delivery around March/April at the earliest but I worry they’ll somehow find one for me asap and I won’t be ready/able to take delivery.

Mine is similar to you. Same exterior Blue but White interior. Looks like our cars will be be built and send together maybe? My OD was 28 Sept though. EDD stuck at Feb 5 to March 5. . The wait is brutal to be honest.
Pretty similar to other Canadians
OD: 27 Sept., St-Bruno (Montreal)
M3 SR+, White, black Int., 18" Aero, No FSD
EDD: Jan. 29 to Feb. 18 (first and only EDD)

Reactions: Benelli
Is it just me, or has there been NO SR+/2022 RWD deliveries in November and December in Canada? I've only read Americans chiming in with their deliveries... Judging from the dates posted above, it sounds like a lot of them will be heading our way late Jan.
That’s what i have been saying! No delivery of sr+ for a while. As always we are late to the party 🙄 I have seen some people in groups that have an Edd similar to yours that have an estimated delivery date for end of January so that would be my guest

Reactions: Labs
M3 SR+ MSM exterior/Black interior/18" Wheels/ with FSD

I placed my order 10/8, and the EDD has jumped back and forth between Jan and March. Since sometime in November, my EDD has been Dec 7-31st. It's almost Dec 7, so I'm expecting an updated EDD real soon.

My account says my new EDD is now Dec 14-26. Still no VIN

I was just assigned a VIN and now my EDD is Dec 17-23. Currently waiting to schedule delivery.

Last edited:
Is it just me, or has there been NO SR+/2022 RWD deliveries in November and December in Canada? I've only read Americans chiming in with their deliveries... Judging from the dates posted above, it sounds like a lot of them will be heading our way late Jan.

I think Trudeau retaliation for EV tax credit that US is promising for American made cars could be the reason. If US bill goes through then Canada will retaliate and the price pressure would be there for Tesla as I believe most of the cars we get here are from Fremont.

Well if that was the case, would they not rush deliveries to avoid the tariffs?
Remember Canada’s demand is probably 1/7 or even lesser of US. And if Biden does sign that bill up then Deliveries from China will be impacted. So they are trying to focus on US to get as much as possible even though people are delaying. Canada is probably wait and watch, delay and for future orders they have taken pricing action already.