Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lots of complaining Canadians but

OD: 10/1/11
SR+/RWD White Ext/Black Interior/Aero 18
Bay Area

EDD: March 13 - April 10

EDD has moved everywhere between Sept 2022 and Dec 2021 so I don't really trust it. I see people with similar dates with my configuration and location taking delivery last year, but I cheer up knowing I might get Ryzen, if not any last-minute plot twists on US EV Tax credits.

Lots of complaining Canadians but

OD: 10/1/11
SR+/RWD White Ext/Black Interior/Aero 18
Bay Area

EDD: March 13 - April 10

EDD has moved everywhere between Sept 2022 and Dec 2021 so I don't really trust it. I see people with similar dates with my configuration and location taking delivery last year, but I cheer up knowing I might get Ryzen, if not any last-minute plot twists on US EV Tax credits.

Typo: OD: 10/01/21

Got an email from my SA today and said Ottawa will see the 2022 m3 arriving in 2-3 weeks, at least for their Demo fleet.
Did they send a blast email? I haven’t heard a single word from my SA since I placed my order, I work near Tesla Ottawa and manage to drive by it everyday and I’m always on the lookout for the new M3 RWD😂 nothing on their lot yet though.

Reactions: yektoop
Did they send a blast email? I haven’t heard a single word from my SA since I placed my order, I work near Tesla Ottawa and manage to drive by it everyday and I’m always on the lookout for the new M3 RWD😂 nothing on their lot yet though.
It was a touch base email, I guess because my EDD is in the next month or so. He invited me to test drive the 2022 when they arrive (though I hope mine will arrive at the same time!) Also warned me not to update my order without talking to them first so I don't lose my tax credit and locked price from August.

Anyone in Canada taking delivery of an SR+ this week?
Not me. After having had a stable EDD of Jan 4 - Feb 1 for 3 months and after having entered the delivery window, this morning my EDD was updated to Jan 28 - Feb 25 😡 😡 😡 They didn’t even bother narrowing down the window, just pushed it by another 3 and half weeks with the same 4 week window 😡 😡 😡 This is really getting on my nerves. I’ve seen a November range, followed by a December range, followed by a January range and now Feb 😡 😡 😡

My father-in-law got a delivery date update on his SR+, with the delivery window starting next week. He's in Hamilton, ON

OD: Aug 29, 2021
SR+ with MSM exterior, white interior, Aero 18. He's trading in his 2014 Camry.
EDD: now Jan 12 - Jan 26
That is encouraging. Where is he picking up his vehicle? I'm picking up in Oakville. My OD was 01 Sept, and now EDD has changed from 03-31 Jan. to 26 Jan-23 Feb. I might not even be in the country the second half of February.

Not me. After having had a stable EDD of Jan 4 - Feb 1 for 3 months and after having entered the delivery window, this morning my EDD was updated to Jan 28 - Feb 25 😡 😡 😡 They didn’t even bother narrowing down the window, just pushed it by another 3 and half weeks with the same 4 week window 😡 😡 😡 This is really getting on my nerves. I’ve seen a November range, followed by a December range, followed by a January range and now Feb 😡 😡 😡
May I know your OD please?

Haha. Same boat with OD august 14. I am not taking it seriously anymore. Is it so hard to give a proper delivery window?
We are already thinking of selling it after it arrives.

Reactions: Macchina
same here guys. Woke up to EDD change from Jan 24 to Feb 21 , now Feb 26 to March 26. Lol. OD was 28 Sept. I think it will change back again. I am hopeful.

We should all buy LUCIDs instead. Only US$ 169,000. Range is 500+ Miles (not km).

Attachments

• _Z500182.jpg
    _Z500182.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 89
  • Funny
Reactions: hlin07
Typo: OD: 10/01/21
I feel for you my OD was September 18, I just checked mine😓

Attachments

• 49E067F9-FA1A-46BB-885C-AF4AEF6DBA43.jpeg
    49E067F9-FA1A-46BB-885C-AF4AEF6DBA43.jpeg
    382.4 KB · Views: 72
I feel for you my OD was September 18, I just checked mine😓
On the bright side, in your case, they have narrowed the delivery window to 3 weeks. This implies that they are starting to be more confident about the delivery date.

My problem is that in Quebec we are at risk of loosing the Quebec grant because on the government site, there’s a March 31st, 2022 deadline which has not been confirmed if it will be extended. That’s the only thing that bothers me. For the rest, I don’t care since I still have my other car.

On the bright side, in your case, they have narrowed the delivery window to 3 weeks. This implies that they are starting to be more confident about the delivery date.

My problem is that in Quebec we are at risk of loosing the Quebec grant because on the government site, there’s a March 31st, 2022 deadline which has not been confirmed if it will be extended. That’s the only thing that bothers me. For the rest, I don’t care since I still have my other car.
That was my worry too, but I am more hopeful that we will get it before deadline. 🤞