Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Patiently waiting. Blue, 18". OD 9/11. Original EDD February. EDD has played ping pong these last couple of months but seems to have settled on 3/15 - 4/12.

Go super excited when the local shop texted me that there was a similar one that someone didn't take delivery of. Reluctantly turned it down because it was the wrong color.

My SA just messaged me saying according to his internal record my M3 build will be completed by Jan 25 and the car should be in the market by Feb 06.

M3 white/white SR+
OD: Sep 28th
EDD 1: Nov ~ Dec
EDD 2: Jan 25 ~ Feb 22
EDD 3: Jan 10 ~ Feb 07
So you should get your car on 2nd last day of your current EDD? wow. Which location are you picking your car from? I am in Toronto and exact same order date as you. Getting excited

Reactions: Teerexonline
Model 3 RWD / Blk / Blk / aero wheels
Order date : 11/13/2021
EDD 1: Jan 2022
EDD 2: Feb 8 - Mar 8
EDD 3: June 2022
EDD 4: Feb 10 - Mar 10

I was contacted by Tesla Sales Agent shortly after submitting my order, late november. Looks like I will be taking delivery in Halifax NS. I am located in northern NB.

Anyone from the Ottawa área receive any updates
Model 3 RWD / Blk / Blk / aero wheels
Order date : 11/13/2021
EDD 1: Jan 2022
EDD 2: Feb 8 - Mar 8
EDD 3: June 2022
EDD 4: Feb 10 - Mar 10

I was contacted by Tesla Sales Agent shortly after submitting my order, late november. Looks like I will be taking delivery in Halifax NS. I am located in northern NB.
I ordered 4 days after you and have had the exact EDD pattern as you (build is the same except I chose MSM paint), let me know if you receive any more updates