Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Should be on the purchase agreement (MVPA), which I would be surprised you didn't get if you have a delivery appointment scheduled. You can't complete it or get insurance without it.

I don't have a purchase agreement. Only an order agreement since September 15

I would contact your SA, I guess they jumped the order a bit. Typically you would finalize your financing before getting an actual date. I've done all that and still have a week range rather than an actual date.

My SA is on paternity leave. I put that I’m paying cash so maybe that’s the reason
Maybe, but there should be a general Sales email for the Service Center you can try. Mine was initially marked at cash and when I received the MVSA I emailed the SA to change it to financing but the MVSA had the VIN.
I guess your lucky. We're waiting for ours since Sept 7th...
I've been waiting since Aug 27 and activity just picked up this week so there is hope!

Reactions: Ther0ck
Hello, this is becoming very frustrating.
OD October 13 th black intérieur with black extérieur from Montreal
EDD feb 9th to mar 9th and Just changed today for June 2022
I the mean time I am driving an SUV with a broken transmission stuck in 4th gear. I mean there are delays yes but all of a sudden 4 months, not acceptable, hoping this is a glitch !

Reactions: vsg055
I the mean time I am driving an SUV with a broken transmission stuck in 4th gear. I mean there are delays yes but all of a sudden 4 months, not acceptable, hoping this is a glitch !
I'm sure it's a glitch.
Late August - Sept orders are now being finalized with delivery late Jan - early Feb, so I'm assuming your order will close to your original EDD range.

Reactions: rudythecar

Maybe tesla is optimizing for delivery efficiency. It doesn't seem like there is a shortage of production based on this news

You got the car in December ? If so, 99.99% sure you have Intel.

You can also check in the car menu.
I rejected this delivery as I was on vacation and Tesla requested next day full payment. Now my EDD updated to March 27 to March 31. It is so odd to have a 4 day delivery window in the end of March. Somehow it makes sense because it will be the end of Q1. My Tesla advisor told me over the phone yesterday that my delivery center, Grand Rapids, Michigan does not receive any new delivery since Christmas