Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It seems a large amount of deliveries expected in Feb-March were pushed to April-May. Makes you wonder if a lot of people put holds to wait out AMD chip. Would make sense as to why non holders like myself are getting pushed back.

So frustrating that a hold order is getting priority over non-hold order that I have. If this May EDD is true I will be at 270+ days waiting…

It seems a large amount of deliveries expected in Feb-March were pushed to April-May. Makes you wonder if a lot of people put holds to wait out AMD chip. Would make sense as to why non holders like myself are getting pushed back.

So frustrating that a hold order is getting priority over non-hold order that I have. If this May EDD is true I will be at 270+ days waiting…
Seems AMD is standard now.

I'm holding off. I think a new set of all seasons will be fine for the next couple of months.
That's my plan as well. I may get a set of 3-snowflake tires like the Quatrac Pros that I have on my MY next fall. The problem with winter tires is that they aren't supposed to be used above 40F. In MD, we often have days well above that when we're still in snow season.

I'm liook
That's my plan as well. I may get a set of 3-snowflake tires like the Quatrac Pros that I have on my MY next fall. The problem with winter tires is that they aren't supposed to be used above 40F. In MD, we often have days well above that when we're still in snow season.
I'm looking to get aftermarket rims for the summer so will swap the tires at that point and keep the aero rims for a new server or winters next year.